Saturday, December 14, 2013

Rzeszowianka krzyżykuje


This place is such an escape into a world that I create itself, full of colorful stories, fragrant acriche jasmine and transience, far from reality. So I go into the world of imagination through the paint colors, the embroidery, I hope crosses acriche and I'm looking forward to what will emerge acriche on the canvas, paint needle and threads, brush and paints a world full of colors, flowers, ladies, ruffles and lace. Feel
It is hard to believe that for a moment you want to heat, and that it is summer, the window pouring down without interruption, buro and cold and in addition dark. The long put off taking pictures, none of them came out in the absence of light, but at the end, I can not give the weather, just that inspire me pessimistic. I took pictures and came to come out, it is difficult, in real bottle looks a lot more interesting. In any case I did bottle it and show what you would not have thought that Leni terribly. acriche And this is proof.
This time I show some pictures of the kitchen, making of the bottle, it is not because there is kursik me who take pictures while working, but at a glance if someone versed somewhat acriche in decoupage it will know what I mean.
After Formula liner pencil then painted the metallic paint NANOSIL in various shades until I received a metal effect. And that's it. Bottle ready, of course, purples fits my purple kitchen.
Joanna July 7, 2011 11:37
Palmetta July 7, 2011 14:10
Do not dare to think that the slack, not in your case. U Nas also covered with thick chmurzyskami Masuria extra sleepy all the grabs. Oh where this summer! Bottle as always Championship!! Reply Delete
Vase very impressive and great idea with this napkin and relifami if I gladly podpatrze it from you. How good it is that we have a net, Aug. man always can learn something :) fingers crossed teeth summer finally found their way to us, greet Reply Delete
Donico-vase first class! And with me today shines sweetie :) :) :) Yours sincerely Elvira Reply Delete
Jasmin Poland.Przemyśl. I think therefore I am, I am because I create, I create to live. Too sensitive, too little hard, childishly naive, stupid stubborn View my complete profile
cross stitch (113) decoupage (75) house (33) rag (32) about me (29) balls (23) sewing (22) Little Guide (20) travel (17) fun and wishes (17) kursiki (16) story clothing (14) eggs (13) other (8) other techniques (7) kuchcikowo (7) painted on glass (7) patchwork (6) photography (5) wstążeczkowy embroidery (5) knitting books (5) Hardanger (4) other embroidery acriche (4) cartonnage (4) sewing with felt (4) crochet made (4) for needle embroidery (3) embroidering women (3) Styrofoam decorations (3) Girl (2) wires made (2) lace (2) my town (2) Piguła in a Nutshell (2) jewelry (1) embroidery flat (1) template technique (1)
2013 (58) December (5) November (5) October acriche (4) September (5) August (4) July (5) June (3) May (5) April (4) March (7) February (6) January ( 5) 2012 (71) December (8) November (1) October (5) September (5) August (6) July (8) June (7) May (5) April (7) March (7) February (5) December (7) 2011 (80) December (7) November (3) October (7) September (4) August (3) July (3) African medallion vase in rubella Quilt vegetable June (11) May (8) April ( 10) March (9) February (6) January (9) 2010 (147) December (12) November (8) October (14) September (11) August (7) July (15) June (8) May (14) April (15) March (17) February (26)
Heart of the reliefs - kursik
Mr. Peacock
Painting reliefs - kursik
Click on the image if you want to perform a needle case
2 hours ago
Rzeszowianka krzyżykuje
Minimalist
1 day ago
Hanjowate Place
Christmastree
4 days ago
House of Baba Yaga
last year's bauble
Wooden Spool
Lady Diamonds
1 week ago
AGAIN I AM
5 weeks ago
Ann Margaret's Daisies
Modowo
3 months acriche ago
6 months ago
DESTINATION ART
The black hole
2 years ago
Lovingit
A little bit of black and white
2 days ago
ARTE EGO
# E-magDECO: A simple, uncluttered acriche nest
No Place Like Home
My world turned upside down ...
SMS Giveaway Winner
1 day ago
Helen Philipps
Heart curtain, tablemats, angel and star table cloth quilts
1 month ago
petite acriche juliette blog
Если не сейчас, то никогда!
1 week ago
Dolls from the Attic ... Mis Muñecas
1 day ago
Yasemin
Merry Christmas
1 day ago
Princesa Nadie
3 weeks ago
Rose Angel
1 day ago
Clocks HOME
6 hours ago
facilecécile
Natal 2013 - Free Pattern Cross Stitch
2 days ago
* Between Crosses with Nina *
Пошаговый мастер-класс: медальон с лисичкой.
5 days ago
2 heures ... .. .
1 week ago
favorite home to visit
3 weeks ago
Алёнкины странички
Группа вконтакте
3 months ago

No comments:

Post a Comment