Sunday, December 15, 2013

How to bury all the crochet? click on image


This place is such an escape into a world that I create itself, full of colorful stories, fragrant jasmine green led and transience, far from reality. So I go into the world of imagination through the paint colors, the embroidery, I hope crosses and I'm looking forward to what will emerge on the canvas, paint needle green led and threads, brush and paints a world full of colors, flowers, ladies, ruffles green led and lace. Feel
Time passes and it would seem that nothing robótkowo not have performed recently, green led but like to think it does not, something made. Though green led this case on the books. Such boxes on wheels often appear on the web and in magazines, so this is nothing new. Inspired me when I saw my library Corcia imported into the house and packaged in a box of apples. I did not want to nail the next shelf on the wall and the elevation of books to the basement was not an option. At my request Misiek simple beat box, he added, only the handle and wheels green led so that it can be moved freely. green led I painted the raw boards and added a pair of letters forming the titles of books that fall into this case. Now I have a handy library, it houses a lot of books and I unfortunately can not break away from her and swallow books as they fly, and needlework waiting for the glut of the printed word.
I also enjoy small changes, small details green led and so I painted the shelf and I put her in the bathroom as a shelf for perfume and towel bar, what I was missing and so was enough space in my maciupkiej bathroom.
As I threw an old rag that served me for twenty years, and I made a new doszywając old crown my soul immediately felt better. Surely better to the eye when I put the dumplings on a cloth and a smile instantly guests on the face and dumplings better sticks. The truth is little green led need to be happy and to feel better? Apparently nothing yet.
OLQA October 8, 2012 21:58
All beautiful, especially library, but one thing bothers me ... what these dumplings, O) Sam Hope you find it at least once a week, generally Russian, because that my guys like the most, but often it is a pastry upichcam with plums, or even better with spinach :) mniammmm .... Reply Delete
The idea with the box on the books came out really great and beautiful! And most importantly practical and useful :) And I have a hanger in a series of shelves for your bathroom :) Best wishes! Reply Delete
no saloon you've done, but it's useful so you can be proud of myself, I greet irena Reply Delete
Sometimes, like a modest change much give. A great book box, takes a long time into this, to organize something like this myself, but I'm doing it while at oprnie. With best wishes :) Reply Delete
Hello, I'm glad that I found your blog ;) You make beautiful things ;) And a chest for books is great! Great idea ;) I often visit you now ;) regards, Mika <3 Reply Delete
Super ideas Reply Delete
cross stitch (113) decoupage (75) house (33) rag (32) about me (29) balls (23) sewing (22) Little Guide (20) travel (17) fun and wishes (17) kursiki (16) story clothing (14) eggs (13) other (8) other techniques (7) kuchcikowo (7) painted on glass (7) patchwork (6) photography (5) wstążeczkowy embroidery (5) knitting books (5) Hardanger (4) other embroidery (4) cartonnage (4) sewing with felt (4) crochet made (4) for needle embroidery (3) embroidering women (3) Styrofoam decorations (3) Girl (2) wires made (2) lace (2) my town (2) Piguła in a Nutshell (2) jewelry (1) embroidery flat (1) template technique (1)
2013 (58) December (5) November (5) October (4) September (5) August (4) July (5) June (3) May (5) April (4) March (7) February (6) January ( 5) 2012 (71) December (8) November (1) October (5) Farewell to Autumn Jaśki to cuddle Muchomorki in my interpretation Certain trinkets home Treat yourself time in September (5) August (6) July (8) June (7) May (5) April (7) March (7) February (5) January (7) 2011 (80) December (7) November (3) October (7) September (4) August (3) July (3) June ( 11) May (8) April (10) March (9) February (6) January (9) 2010 (147) December (12) November (8) October (14) September (11) August (7) July (15) June (8) May (14) April (15) March (17) February (26)
Lace Blue
Klaudyna
Coffer rose
How to bury all the crochet? click on image
1 hour ago
Needlework Vilemoo Grandma!
Magic lantern
1 day ago
Bela Stitches
The composition of Advent
4 days ago
The Secret World Decoupage ...
Shiny 5 m2 :)
Whimsical inspiration green led
In the course
2 weeks ago
80 spools around green led the world
4 weeks ago
Live creatively
Repair
3 months ago
5 months ago
Do not pity me time ...
New Year a record green led time ...
1 year ago

No comments:

Post a Comment