Thursday, December 12, 2013

Hollyhocks I really like, actually all grandma


This place is such an escape into a world that I create itself, full of colorful stories, fragrant jasmine and transience, far from reality. bsweden So I go into the world of imagination through the paint colors, the embroidery, I hope crosses bsweden and I'm looking forward to what will emerge on the canvas, paint needle and threads, brush and paints a world full of colors, flowers, ladies, ruffles and lace. Feel
Actually, I do not know how and from where do I start, I wanted to address a topic that is very vast and stretchy, so you could actually about style cottage to write a new blog. So I spread my him for the summer months and as soon as time permits I will write in parts.
What is a style cottage sure every knows, even as I did not think the case, cottage cottage from the word, I explain in my own way, I am a patriot local and in me he would be called "rustic style" with a good sense of the word. As for me umieściłabym everything that architecture, interiors, bsweden details, painting, needlework, etc. derive from the idyllic village of inspiration (not to be confused with the idea of realism about the village) no matter what country we did not take into account whether the English or Polish, or Scandinavian and the village understood very broadly.
You see that house on the first picture? It's so my unrealized dream, maybe next incarnation I will sew in the house, with such a big overgrown flower garden. I would like to be able to dig in the ground all day and exaggerate, I would like to do preparations, I would dab in the hammock among the trees with a book in hand, I would like to go barefoot in front of the house, sit down with coffee and knitting in the garden and listen to the birds singing, ...... .. and if he's going once a month the postman rang the gate and brought the coins I could live my dreams. What? bullshit in the clouds? ......... and what dab can not I? of this are the dreams.
Pobujałam as a proxy for the galleries of my favorite painters who, like me through rose-colored glasses see the world, seeing it as it would make it look. Maybe you have wanted to dab? I invite you to a tiny substitute bsweden for great art (do not write to me here that it landrynkowo, and let them be, realism is me every day I'm fed up), idyllic village of Arthur Claude Strachan wg.malarstwa
Ah, such a dream is not just yours :) But hey, I bet this family as they be realized. Maybe not typically wsiowo, but at the forest, away from neighbors, with their own jams, eggs, plants ... Soon ;) Reply Delete
oh well ... ". rural quiet, rural merry." ...'d want to say ... but the realities are different and you can always dream of dreams bsweden is not because bsweden we pay taxes .. but I have to admit with your escape from everyday life is an interesting. . greet :) Reply Delete
It is also my dreams, but just dreams and let the good they are, because they are there in order to dream and not to come true :))) as if the village have mini walker and temporarily senile :) greet Reply Delete
Hollyhocks I really like, actually all grandma's flowers are close to my heart ... A homely atmosphere well but can not love with all aspects ;) Regards idyllic-angelically ;) Reply Delete
In fact the "realism I also sometimes goes sideways." Well, but just look up to you to find the unreal miejscu.Widać also that you have a weakness it gęsiarek and these embroidered and those on obrazach.Słodka weakness. Reply Delete
I once had a dream and ....... bsweden happily come true. Even the postman visits I have to wait a bit far too little time for close contact with the ground .... Dreams, and it wish fulfillment, it is worth to have dreams, to grow into the most. kryniafu Reply Delete
Jasminko, I thank you for this series, I will follow up with a flushed face, because I love this The pastoral countryside. I do not understand just what you're talking bsweden about swinging in the clouds! These are dreams to fulfill! I have a similar and do not count here for the next incarnation ;) In the end, "want is to be able"! I cordially greet :) Reply Delete
It's great that you are writing about. Previously, I did not realize that the village idyll, peace I need to live. Today, with tęsknątą catches snippets of childhood, when I went on vacation to Grandma, the real Polish village. I regret that I do not have photos of those years. The remaining passages, some cut staff in mind. Reply Delete
Yes it is, we miss and what you do not have. In such fabulous cabins are in love with since I first saw them in Denmark, przywołałaś great memories :) Reply to this entry Delete
I appreciate there Malwa. It's a beautiful flower. This year, I put on nasturtiums, which I hope will soon flourish. However, our little garden in the pore widened, so I hope that next year will be hosted with us and mallow. I have a huge fondness for flowers - in addition to the beloved gladioli flowers my grandmother, who taught me to embroider and I think that the "top" makes sure that in our breeds

No comments:

Post a Comment