Saturday, December 21, 2013

On one pot into a template in flowers, on the other inscription reminder, another first covered the


This place is such an escape into a world that I create itself, full of colorful stories, fragrant jasmine and transience, far from reality. dream home interiors So I go into the world of imagination through the paint colors, the embroidery, I hope crosses and I'm looking forward dream home interiors to what will emerge on the canvas, paint needle and threads, brush and paints a world full of colors, flowers, ladies, ruffles dream home interiors and lace. Feel
I suspect that like most women spend time cleaning and spring orders. In any case, I fell into a frenzy of cleaning up after venturing cottages and so yesterday I took up the kitchen. I washed the window and saw a nightmare for yourself, finally dream home interiors looked through, I regained visual acuity. My poor flowers, not overdone, watered "as I recalled the Pancia" sprout beautifully grown crying out for a new home. And here pots no, I rush to the basement and some I find. I forget about kitchen cabinets and strong remorse for taking up restoration pots.
On one pot into a template in flowers, on the other inscription reminder, another first covered the structural paste, and two, once beautifully decorated with flowers painted over with white paint, leaving only the crackle dream home interiors cracks, then another przelakierowałam to consolidate paint and overreacted flowers. And so on quickly dream home interiors refreshed kitchen windowsill. With a clear conscience I went to bed.
Unfortunately, these pots below were painted, they left after only a memory, rice paper so faded over the years that it was just lemon-aquamarine trace of roses, now on the pots remained just crackle and cracks are visible, even that looks interesting. What other decorating ran out of time as usual.
These beautiful pots dear, oh well once I have to do this, o) Reply Delete
I do not clean up, I admit it without beating! I washed the windows a month ago but still look after recent rains and winds as shoulders on the highway after the winter: D pretext that I have such a staircase renovation continues, and which pave hen the floor and what the hell falls under the hand it looks like a house unoccupied for years! dream home interiors It is difficult, I will spend the holidays in the dust, and the smell of damp plaster, paint the walls zdrapywanej :) I love simple decorating! The pots came wonderfully you sneak reminders Personally, although I do not know if anything will change in my approach to podlewnia: D but still worth a try, right? :) Yours! Reply Delete
Love your painted pots! My daughter is painting some for next weekend's gathering. she will use hers to put eating utensils in two of them and rolls of napkins in another. You have a beautiful blog site, full of eye candy. I've looked at your other posts and just enjoyed myself. If you do not mind my asking, what kind of paint did you use to paint the lace on the glass paint? I love that plate. Thanks for sharing. Reply Delete
Welcome. I pytanie.Czy during plant care, watering or do not go away paint, or glued motywy.mnie unfortunately once on zdekupażowanych pots appeared "bubbles" and what has been glued odstawało from doniczki.pewnie something I did not tak.Tylko what? I'll be grateful for the hint. Eve Reply Delete
Thank you for the lovely comments. Creative dream home interiors Grammi - I am glad that I'm you like it. As regards dream home interiors the plate is painted white to paint the transparent glass, and then painted white liner kontury.Pozdrawiam nice and warm orange Eve these pots I painted this way: always give a primer, then white paint, I stick theme, aligns dream home interiors the surface of ordinary varnish, then there is a crackle situated on top of a two-component polyurethane varnish. If there is no crackle lacquer is what I have, and the best good polyurethane or polyurethane-acrylic Domalux., May ultimately be acrylic. However, remember to put the varnish well dried-up dream home interiors one layer of acrylic dream home interiors put not until after two hours but not more layers as six a day, morning and evening polyurethane. Too quick coating layer after layer of paint or niedoschnięcie, large coat of paint can cause blistering. I hope I answered exhaustively. I greet warmly. Reply Delete
Thank you for the extensive odpowiedz.Ja, as I recall now some August pospieszyłam.Teraz be patient and hope that August uda.Pozdrawiam warmly and admit that often I look, because you're doing a lot of stunning rzeczy.Do the next time :)) ) Eve Reply Delete
Followers
cross stitch (113) decoupage (76) house (33) rag (32) about me (29) balls (23) sewing (22) Little Guide (20) travel (17) fun and wishes (17) kursiki (16) story clothing (14) eggs (13) other (8) other techniques (7) kuchcikowo (7) painted on glass (7) patchwork (6) photography (5) wstążeczkowy embroidery (5) knitting books (5) Hardanger dream home interiors (4) other embroidery (4) cartonnage dream home interiors (4) sewing with felt (4) crochet made (4) for needle embroidery (3) embroidering women (3

No comments:

Post a Comment