Saturday, December 21, 2013

2 days ago


This place is such an escape into a world that I create itself, full of colorful stories, club light fragrant jasmine and transience, far from reality. So I go into the world of imagination through the paint colors, the embroidery, I hope crosses and I'm looking forward to what will emerge on the canvas, paint needle and threads, brush and paints a world full of colors, flowers, ladies, ruffles and lace. Feel
Since it is already spring and my heart is filled with new hope for good times, I put the picture fairies meets dreams. Just say it out loud, and thanks to a magic wand soon come true, try for yourself. Well I guess that just fairy is occupied his thoughts, so you have a while to wait for the fulfillment of dreams, she is no longer so, sometimes a little teasing and pouting.
Zivi April 9, 2011 1:46
Lipa April 9, 2011 9:23
But I wonder! I wonder what I will come out on the first attempt club light - I already club light have a piece of canvas and with 12 mulinek wzielonkawo-yellowish shades .. I have not decided yet what to do at the beginning of conundrum to: work out, gave satisfaction, as-tako looked and encouraged to further attempts :) Reply Delete
She looks like a fairy dream, really club light beautiful and you can see with this is your professional hand up for her charm fully contributed ... And I have only one request of, one dream and happily wkupilabym August in the sticks club light the lady in return for fulfilling greet :) Reply Delete
Beautiful work. Reply Delete
Already I sent her wishes, club light I am not demanding, it might come true. The image is ethereal, beads are an additional decoration and give a sense of three-dimensionality. The most intrigue me these thin thin threads, zooming, I increase and do not know what they represent. Most remind me of a pourable water, but I do not know? Reply Delete
Lovely thank you on behalf of the fairies. Kajka needle in hand and create something fabulous, club light once you change the relationship to reality. Jowi there is nothing to be afraid of, just a embroiders small projects and large, you only need to spend a little more time. Tayton not only wyszyj then watch will give you a lot of satisfaction. The ability to create - niteczki is part of the protruding petticoat, club light pearl embroidery thread, but hard to capture in a photograph. Reply Delete
rewelka :) just makes you want to grab a needle and make something so beautiful and no one can give just hang myself :) Can I have a formula club light I may just succeed at the new blog so beautiful embroider pattern ngosiewska@o2.pl :) Regards Reply Remove
Amazing! I really like this wealth of different threads, beads :) Reply Delete
Note!
cross stitch (113) decoupage (76) house (33) rag (32) about me (29) balls (23) sewing (22) Little Guide (20) travel (17) fun and wishes (17) kursiki (16) story clothing (14) eggs (13) other (8) other techniques (7) kuchcikowo (7) painted on glass (7) patchwork (6) photography (5) wstążeczkowy embroidery (5) knitting books (5) Hardanger (4) other embroidery (4) cartonnage (4) sewing with felt (4) crochet made (4) for needle embroidery (3) embroidering women (3) Styrofoam decorations (3) Girl (2) wires made (2) lace (2) my town (2) Piguła in a Nutshell (2) jewelry (1) embroidery flat (1) template technique (1)
2013 (59) December (6) November (5) October (4) September (5) August (4) July (5) June (3) May (5) April (4) March (7) February (6) January ( 5) 2012 (71) December (8) November (1) October (5) September (5) August (6) July (8) June (7) May (5) April (7) March (7) February (5) December (7) 2011 (80) December (7) November club light (3) October (7) September (4) August (3) July (3) June (11) May (8) April (10) The disappearance of the Amazon blog with bunny Blackthorn Easter Wishes already bloomed on old postcards retro lace eggs and daisies in pots on a fast lens fulfills the dreams of fairy Inspiration newspaper Plate "embroidered" in Richelieu - painted on glass ... March (9) February (6) January (9) 2010 (147) December (12) November (8) October (14) September club light (11) August (7) July (15) June (8) May (14) April ( 15) March (17) February (26)
Lace Blue
Klaudyna
Coffer rose
How to bury all the crochet? click on image
36 minutes ago
Spells of Wood
21 hours ago
Other balls.
2 days ago
Wrapped club light up Lacrima
Old recipe for quick gingerbread
4 days ago
Embroidered painted
Almost I have two cats :)
1 week ago
passion to create club light
Tutorial - Decorate acrylic balls from the inside
2 weeks ago
Meanwhile
Postcards from Green Island.
3 months ago
5 months ago
Do not pity me time ...
New Year a record club light time ...
1 year ago
Show 10 Show all
10 Last-Minute Recipes, Tips and Ideas for Christmas
3 days ago
Berry shrubbery
Baby, it's cold outside
3 weeks ago
land of flowers ...
My patchwork
17 hours ago
Kitch

No comments:

Post a Comment