Sunday, December 22, 2013

And everything would be beautiful if not for the return studio italia design road stretches for two


This place is such an escape into a world that I create itself, full of colorful stories, fragrant jasmine and transience, far from reality. So I go into the world of imagination through the paint colors, the embroidery, I hope crosses and I'm looking forward to what will emerge on the canvas, paint needle and threads, brush and paints a world full of colors, flowers, ladies, ruffles and lace. Feel
thought carried by the Bieszczady
Richard Szociński
What can I add to this line is telling. Formula loved love teenage soul, wandering backpacking scouts with his brothers, who lived on vacation for a few years in a row in the campsite, taplającej in Bieszczady mud, soaked in Bieszczady rain and gazing at the smoking mountain. I think everyone then crossed the trail and bumps with paths never marked, I was at the end of the bag Bieszczady searching for the tomb of the Countess, I was in a dark wilderness where we found the traces of ancient settlements, where we sang songs about our beloved wild Bieszczady Mountains. Then were the only settlers and scouts, studio italia design who else would stand the rigors of wildlife, no shops, (as they were out, it is only in a farmer's hut, where the bread brought in twice a week). So after a few days wandering studio italia design the bumpy tachaliśmy supplies with each other, tents and everything else necessary for survival. Youth as we know, has its rights.
Then falling in the Bieszczady Mountains loved every few years, I've seen how they change, slowly forgetting what once saw, what I experienced once, only friends of those years, left my heart, and although I do not have pictures they wryli firmly in my memory and will remain there still young and rebellious.
And today, well ............. is a little different, more comfortable. There are accommodations of a high standard, there are shops, they are busy and not everyone can traverse a trail, I encourage mountains have not changed and continues to tempt her beauty. studio italia design Best to go when there are no crowds of tourists soak up the silence and the sound of the grass on the mountain pastures.
I had only one day, but I used it every minute. Early in the morning we left Przemysl, and already about 9.30 threw bags quarters, dressed studio italia design sturdy shoes and set out on the trail. Laboriously moving up the top of the meadow, then a forest, we went out to the pass at Tarnica (it takes about 2 hours. Sluggish step). Donate himself Tarnica peak where I was already several times, fearing that the storm could get us in the open, we went in the direction of Flint, then passed Kopa Bukowska and climbed to the Halych. The road from Tarnica to Halicz little tiring, allows enchanted by the panoramic view of the Bieszczady studio italia design mountains on each side, fills the silence broken only the sound of wind and grass alpine meadows and beautiful singing birds, I wish that I could not record and insert as a background for pictures.
For Halicz I took a break, a little relaxation, my intention studio italia design was to taste the sun, with the hope that its rays will be reflected not this time from my alabaster skin. Not disappointed in the evening I returned parched as guinea Pigi. We met some incredibly noisy group of young people and quickly distanced himself from that groups, the positive studio italia design side of this meeting was that they went in the opposite direction and we hope that przepłoszyli All boot animals in the area along with the bears moved on by Rozsypaniec studio italia design to pass Bukowska.
And everything would be beautiful if not for the return studio italia design road stretches for two hours mercilessly in the bush through which nothing can be seen, goes on and on top of the back could hear the rumble of the storm. At the meeting with the lightning I did not want so accelerated the pace and were able to return to headquarters before the storm after 6 hours of walking.
If someone chooses that route, I advise you to traverse it as I described. Guides sometimes write that easily beat her in the opposite direction, I do not recommend it. After a march through studio italia design endless uninteresting way still need to climb up the hill to the very Halych. I would recommend the route according to my description. This lake is the only interesting thing on the two-hour studio italia design march.
Pastures are so beautiful, the route is so wonderful that it was worth it again to refresh old knowledge, and again fall in love with Devils studio italia design and Czadach, every toil and sweat poured worth contemplating the views at the top, fulfill my little dream.
I continued to the end, and it is with great pleasure, the more so in Bieszczady yet I've never been: (But maybe someday studio italia design ... But like youthful love, as you Bieszczady, I loved Masuria, and so I have to this day, although Over the years it has changed a lot. Reply Delete
I also continued to the end. In Bieszczady had only a brief affair - and it's quite platonic: P - ie, I was mesmerized, I was once - and we ended up doing that anymore does not come from the mountains studio italia design of P. The love of my life by far are Masuria: D.

No comments:

Post a Comment