Friday, December 13, 2013

2013 (58) December (5) November (5) October (4) September (5) August (4) July (5) June (3) May (5)


This place is such an escape into a world that I create itself, full of colorful stories, fragrant jasmine and transience, far from reality. So I go into the world of imagination through the paint colors, the embroidery, I hope crosses and I'm led center looking forward to what will emerge on the canvas, paint needle and threads, brush and paints a world full of colors, led center flowers, ladies, ruffles and lace. Feel
In my small house and a magical time flows on small changes, I decided autumn-winter time to devote to fill gaps, implementing long-postponed my plans pertaining to the immediate environment. As you noticed now little embroidery, which does not mean completely abandoning the subject, in the meantime, embroidered tablecloth żonkilowy and something else. But the main occupation is catching up and moszczenia outlet. I felt a frenzy led center machine and I use it to the fullest. There will be plenty of pillows, like the most, because they create a warm atmosphere in the house.
And today I present to cuddle pillows. Why so? Just the most ordinary, simple sewing pillows for uncomplicated, no frills, no buttons, used as a pillow to sleep, so that you can miętolić, arranged like and nothing like us do not bother. I do not wake up with a button in the eye and drawstring in the mouth. Simple and how necessary it can say without jasieczków people who do not, and I have such a family is something about this I can say. The material in the diminutive floral pattern reminiscent of a rural hut, for this I called them wsiowymi.
To perform many pillows and various other things around the house need a lot of coupons materials. Unfortunately this is the way business. I'm not saying do not buy in the store and even sometimes I order through the Internet material that is necessary to me. However, my gro materiel comes from szmatowego source. Buy duvet covers, coupons that are undamaged and even new, because such people throw away, the funny money, sometimes by weight, sometimes in pieces, bleaching, I wash, starch, I cut, ironed and is filed. This pile here is the result of the last hunt. I counted the overall cost, counted by the meter and comes to me that these materials per square meter paid 2-3 zł. I think it was worth it. And how to resist sewing?
I drew a plan and I calculated in centimeters for JaSko a standard size 40x40 cm. Translated into simple language; 1 Draw a rectangle on the material (110cm x 42cm) 2 From one shore counting smaller 10cm and draw the line at this point will consist of material. 3 From the second lower edge of counting 20cm and draw a line here, we will submit to the materiał.Stworzymy pocket stitched pillows we put two horns JaSko. led center
Kursik I introduced the people who put the initial treads in taming the machine. It is not a masterpiece, there's no complicated finishes. I myself remember how many years ago I learned to sew, she inquired what then combine to make something work out, I would be so much easier if someone showed me how to do it, but unfortunately there was no internet then and I had girlfriends who podzieliłyby your experience.
Agnieszka M, 21 October 2012 21:43
Gaga October 23, 2012 19:16
I also love to cuddle up to JaSko :) And of course be using your bank, because it killed a couple of fabrics and sewing a black magic for me (I think thanks to your kursikowi gone mad with a machine :) And I'll snuggle into sewn by myself Jaśkowa (it must be only pleasant) Best wishes and thank you again for the course :) Oh and still respect your hunting ciuszkowych - these are extra and those with plums SUPER! Reply Delete
Jasmin Poland.Przemyśl. I think therefore I am, I am because I create, I create to live. Too sensitive, too little hard, childishly naive, stupid stubborn View my complete profile
cross stitch (113) decoupage (75) house (33) rag (32) about me (29) balls (23) sewing (22) Little Guide (20) travel (17) fun and wishes (17) kursiki (16) story clothing (14) eggs (13) other (8) other techniques (7) kuchcikowo (7) painted on glass (7) patchwork (6) photography (5) wstążeczkowy embroidery (5) knitting led center books (5) Hardanger (4) other embroidery (4) cartonnage (4) sewing with felt (4) crochet led center made (4) for needle embroidery (3) embroidering women (3) Styrofoam decorations led center (3) Girl (2) wires made (2) lace (2) my town (2) Piguła in a Nutshell (2) jewelry (1) embroidery flat (1) template technique led center (1)
2013 (58) December (5) November (5) October (4) September (5) August (4) July (5) June (3) May (5) April (4) March (7) February (6) January ( 5) 2012 (71) December (8) November (1) October (5) Farewell led center to Autumn Jaśki to cuddle Muchomorki led center in my interpretation Certain trinkets home Treat yourself led center time in September (5) August (6) July (8) June (7) May (5) April (7) March (7) February (5) January (7) 2011 (80) December (7) November (3) October (7) September (4) August (3) July

No comments:

Post a Comment