Thursday, December 19, 2013

Penelopis


This place is such an escape into a world that I create itself, full of colorful stories, fragrant jasmine and transience, far from reality. So I go into the world of imagination through the paint colors, the embroidery, I hope crosses and I'm looking forward to what will emerge on the canvas, 5500k paint needle and threads, brush and paints a world full of colors, flowers, ladies, ruffles 5500k and lace. Feel
Would you like to have a fairy tale? if so, powędrujmy imagination to the world of images Marty Bells, we are in the world like a fairy tale, full of colors, fairytale cottages and gardens, let time stop when we will walk, imagine us among the flowers where there is no passage of time, where we enjoy the peace and surfacing our eyes color.
The more that many of these images were transferred to paper and created for us on the cross stitch patterns, we can extend this tale reaching for the needle and threads, we can paint our house with a garden.
I just did and today one of them show, it is actually a "Farm Produce", is one of the first images stitched 5500k many years ago, where I used 118 colors of thread on the surface of 35 x 26 cm. I had a really fun during the embroidery pattern ordered in one of the mail-order stores that already exists.
Indeed, the beautiful colors, images also fit for decoupage. Embroidery admire! Reply Delete
I am full of appreciation for your artistic sense, patience and courage .. too many colors like me and this whole miesznaka makes me dizzy .. but congratulates .. beautiful work .. nice video .. greet :) Reply Delete
Congratulations on a beautiful job and greet Reply Delete
I fell in love paintings Marty Bell many years ago. This post reminded me that I once embroidered images developed on the basis of the idyllic fairytale landscapes. Look for pictures and throw them on the blog ... and sitting in a concrete tray POMARZANY about their own colorful 5500k piece of garden hut ... Reply Delete
Pictures are the essence of Ms. blog, I am enchanted mood, beautiful 5500k work. The smell of jasmine I feel content, 5500k graphics and work. Mrs. blog is like a boudoir romantic lady. I admire, admire, admire! Reply Delete
Followers
cross stitch (113) decoupage (76) house (33) rag (32) about me (29) balls (23) sewing (22) Little Guide (20) travel (17) fun and wishes (17) kursiki (16) story clothing (14) eggs (13) other (8) other techniques 5500k (7) kuchcikowo (7) painted on glass (7) patchwork (6) photography (5) wstążeczkowy embroidery (5) knitting books (5) Hardanger (4) other embroidery (4) cartonnage (4) sewing with felt (4) crochet 5500k made (4) for needle embroidery (3) embroidering women (3) Styrofoam decorations (3) Girl (2) wires made (2) lace (2) my town (2) Piguła in a Nutshell (2) jewelry 5500k (1) embroidery flat (1) template technique (1)
2013 (59) December (6) November (5) October (4) September (5) August (4) July (5) June (3) May (5) April (4) March (7) February (6) January ( 5) 2012 (71) December (8) November (1) October (5) September (5) August (6) July (8) June (7) May (5) April (7) March (7) February (5) December (7) 2011 (80) December (7) November (3) October (7) September (4) August (3) July (3) June (11) cottage style II - Marty Bells style cottage I - Arthur Claude Strachan Robot pushes itself into the hands Snapshots of life Chustecznik in rubella Jasmine return to needlework and Czady Possessed or otherwise Formula - how to ... Minutka in native Poremontowo that is a big mish-mash of Rustic pillows for my dziecków May (8) April (10) March (9) February (6) January (9) 2010 (147) December (12) November (8) October (14) September (11) August (7) July (15) June (8) May (14) April (15) March (17) February (26)
Heart of the reliefs - kursik
Maciek and Kinia
Set jabłuszkowy
How to make narysowć heart? click on image
5 hours ago
My Hand Made
Color Baya
1 day ago
MM or Miscellaneous of Migoshia
Shabby chic
3 days ago
MeaArt - Magdalena Politańska
Classic Christmas.
1 week ago
My Pink Plum!
Magic time ...
2 weeks ago
Shelter POD elms
Thank you my dear heart :-)
2 months ago
Lily of the Valley 5500k Field
Sentimental Living
Joyful Alleluia!
11 months ago
Penelopis' cross stitch freebies
kitchen in Purples
16 hours ago
Home
Happy Friday 13stego ... :)
1 week ago
Home and style
6 months ago
Something rag
Simplify
Biscornu Sachets
1 week ago
TWINKLE PATCHWORK
Sometimes 5500k I wish.
19 hours ago
Beautiful things
Teddy Bears' 5500k Picnic
Cherry Heart
For me it bombowo :)
2 months ago
białczyński
2 days ago
jo-landia - Mazury region
bars, a lot of strips
Bea in the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment