Monday, December 23, 2013

Cmurka, Agnicy, Zandra, Tamarovvo lovely thank you for the post. Alice pity that I can not buy arch


This place is such an escape into a world that I create itself, full of colorful stories, fragrant jasmine and transience, far from reality. So I go into the world of imagination through the paint colors, the embroidery, I hope crosses and I'm looking forward to what will emerge on the canvas, multi luminaires paint needle and threads, brush and paints a world full of colors, flowers, ladies, ruffles multi luminaires and lace. Feel
The stone fell from my heart - I passed the exam and finished my course, at last I feel free and ready to start work on new projects, needlework waiting for me. Meanwhile, today I gave myself the evening to rest and relaxation. I pulled out an old newspaper knitting and Flip through them at Kawusia.
Do you remember the old issue of Verena? I remember feeling when I was able to get a copy, as beautifully rendered as fit projects multi luminaires as inspiration. As for the times they were rarities like to come back to them and for single copies Rakam and Susanna. I regret that now there is some titles and some do not wash their quality multi luminaires to old editions. Few projects for a great price, while in my case not enough available.
Beautiful things were but now are only these magazines are very expensive .. Although I live in Vienna and I have unlimited access to this kind of magazines of current and archival naturally, and these costs ridiculous money but do not have the jam to sew embroidery prefer to paint .. I have to admit that you're right, these old numbers were rich in inspiration ...) Reply Delete
I have these Verena, are great. I have already discussed the fact that she left with Anne Burda publishing house, is something disappeared. Ironically, only then I started to read her columns. multi luminaires Incredibly wise woman in the wisdom of literal-mature. Congratulations on completion of the course. Reply Delete
Husband laughs at me, with a kiosk of old magazines and accessories, haberdashery, I open immediately. multi luminaires Obsessed grabs August in the fact that seeing have any nice cloth, ribbons, threads, buys them, and somewhere on the back of the head ... I thought the later may not be. Chomikuj like nothing, but I like it. I reckon that kieeedys I find the time to learn many more in August tekotworczych techniques :-) Regards and admire. multi luminaires Thank you tempted multi luminaires to the dark kitchen, I had a drag, I'm happy as bak. K. Reply Delete
Поздравляю со сдачей экзаменов! И жду новых творений! Я очень часто покупала Верену в 90-е годы, но вот лежит в шкафу без дела, заглядываю multi luminaires в нее редко ... А наверное надо заглядывать, там всегда было много интересных идей. Удачи. Reply Delete
Cmurka, Agnicy, Zandra, Tamarovvo lovely thank you for the post. Alice pity that I can not buy archival journals, multi luminaires although it may on the other hand it is good because I still have newspapers multi luminaires so that part is housed in boxes in the basement. May I also have the impression that time escapes me faster and faster and so much more I wanted to do. Bligu you're multi luminaires right, watching always have new ideas that never saw the light of day. Zdolnośćtworzenia agree with you, Anna Burda was a unique person and magazines steady at a high level. Anonymous I'm glad that I could inspire someone, very nice to read such comments. Reply Delete
Rakam, Susanna, Inspirations, Casamia, Ricamare - a journal titles, which dragged the Polish ... takes a lot of space in my studio .... And you're right, when you browse the old releases, ideas are interesting i .. there are just more .. Or maybe "everything already been shown / made? Regards :-) Reply Delete
Labels
cross stitch (113) decoupage (76) house (33) rag (32) about me (29) balls (23) sewing (22) Little Guide (20) travel (17) fun and wishes (17) kursiki (16) story clothing (14) eggs (13) other (8) other techniques (7) kuchcikowo (7) painted on glass (7) patchwork (6) photography (5) wstążeczkowy embroidery (5) knitting books (5) Hardanger (4) other embroidery (4) cartonnage (4) sewing with felt (4) crochet made (4) for needle embroidery (3) embroidering women (3) Styrofoam decorations (3) Girl (2) wires made (2) lace (2) my town (2) Piguła in a Nutshell (2) jewelry (1) embroidery flat (1) template technique (1)
2013 (59) December (6) November (5) October (4) September (5) August (4) July (5) June (3) May (5) April (4) March (7) February (6) January ( 5) 2012 (71) December (8) November (1) October (5) September (5) August (6) July (8) June (7) May (5) April (7) March (7) February (5) December (7) 2011 (80) December (7) November (3) October (7) September (4) August (3) July (3) June (11) May (8) April (10) The disappearance of the Amazon blog with bunny Blackthorn Easter Wishes already bloomed on old postcards retro lace eggs and daisies in pots on a fast lens fulfills the dreams multi luminaires of fairy Inspiration newspaper Plate "embroidered" in Richelieu - painted on glass ... March (9) February (6) January (9) 2010 (147) December (12) November (8) October (14) September (11) August multi luminaires (7) July (15) Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment