Friday, December 20, 2013

Beautiful pillows .. and reading your post I felt relieved. Also I have such a small apartment and


This place is such an escape into a world that I create itself, full of colorful stories, fragrant jasmine and transience, far from reality. So I go into the world of imagination through the paint colors, the embroidery, I hope crosses and I'm looking forward to what will emerge on the canvas, paint needle and threads, brush and paints a world full of colors, flowers, muska lighting ladies, ruffles and lace. Feel
Having lived in the block on the surface of 48m2, where there are two rooms difficult to make great miracles, one room for our bedroom connected with the function of the living room, taking visitors, home cinema, knitting workshop, the second of my children with difficulty arising from both sexes of the above. Both rooms must accommodate a lot of stuff, clothes, necessities or gathering all kinds, and somehow I do not want to stretch. Returning to the room dziecków - I wanted to renew, refresh and change the color of the walls and add one bed for a third person which slowly moves to our family. At the same time I did not want to interfere too much in the world of my little ones, leaving them little things, I wanted to feel at home and still pleasantly spent time during raids on parents.
The difficult issue of how to combine favorite colors, blue, orange, and this is what I wanted to turn around in order to create the home of some consistency, as little effort from the household budget is all posklecać, this is just a puzzle. Nothing thrown away, add something, change something, do not interfere.
Bed Kladyny I painted on white and white is the bedspread, pillows in her favorite colors, orange or favorite blanket. Bedside small table is one of the smallest stool (three which are one by one, bought on the antiquities). High chair bought long ago for antiquities, now repainted and upholstered with new fabric that combines the colors in this room. Unfortunately, the furniture had to remain such what they were. I invested in a sofa and rugs, such sidewalks really like, easy to wash, quickly cleans muska lighting the floor and the dust does not accumulate so especially as children allergic muska lighting to mites. I added a soft curtain, because here no frills mine would not have passed. muska lighting We put panels because unfortunately such a surface no one wanted to dance floor scraping machine to draw, is not profitable, so we were told.
I put a lot of work here, which actually do not see anything special, I created a database, now you can add something, change something, can rise to something more creative. However, the so-called liquidated. "Warehouse" where all gathered and had placed in the little living room. I am happy even though it was not a room with all kinds of fashion magazines. So I can afford, I am proud that the work of his hands, muska lighting and Miska, of course, I am able to live comfortably and pleasantly. I think it does not matter how much money we have, where we live, it's important to change your surroundings, the little things in our abilities, so that was nice to us and if we are able to make their own, with my own hands, and the idea, the greater the fun of achieving your goal.
Anonymous June 4, 2011 22:08
Wit! Another great idea that is not to mention the execution. Cushion - organizer should become a hit with the students, muska lighting especially before the session / book under the pillow or cushion-super /. You are a perfectionist in everything we create. Pampered to pain. Chair also interesting renewed. I cordially greet gaga1957 Reply Delete
Beautiful pillows .. and reading your post I felt relieved. Also I have such a small apartment and still longingly look at the blogs in whose straightway are so beautiful and rich. Thanks to you, I realized that anything is possible. Yours sincerely. Reply Delete
Maciejku calm down, the crib is now Klaudynki and you get a new - double the original you have the priority, do not like it? really? .............. not come hm ... maybe a little szantażyk on my part? what? Reply Delete
Beautifully urządziłaś, chairs are great, the bedspread on the bed marvelous guess she pikowałaś :) I agree with you that things are done the same unique atmosphere and charm, and no fashion inventions ever they can not equal. Reply Delete
Cute remodel my girls also have a small room. You have to think about the changes .. mobilize your ideas .. A child will see how live it is definitely pretty thank. /. /. Reply Delete
no beautifully odswierylas little room :) I know something about small flat :) we are currently in. 4 live in one room, but the rest of August renovates, but already niedluo: D by writing muska lighting 4 I had in mind 3 ludziow and dog: * kisses * Reply Delete
Beautifully wyszlo muska lighting everything. Parlor as nowy.Podusie wspaniale.zazdroszcze Those that already in August uporalas of remontem.U

No comments:

Post a Comment