Thursday, December 19, 2013

Knitted shawls


This place is such an escape into a world that I create itself, full of colorful stories, fragrant jasmine and transience, far from reality. So I go into the world of imagination through the paint colors, the embroidery, I hope crosses candice olson and I'm looking forward to what will emerge on the canvas, paint needle and threads, candice olson brush and paints a world full of colors, flowers, ladies, ruffles and lace. Feel
There will be decoupage candice olson eggs this year, there is no need to elaborate why, I do not have much space in a small apartment, I do not have a garden, all together it resulted that I turned not to the right. candice olson I planted daisies in vase białoróżowe, this is my substitute for the garden, while replaces the bouquet on the table, none of this decoration will move there and that's a plus. In fifteen minutes the resulting eggs; Styrofoam eggs decorated the lace, pearls and haberdashery, I thrust my wire in the egg and the ground around daisies, so the accent is Easter. Such is the way wybrnęłam of a difficult situation by turning everything on the positive side. I found a few moments candice olson to test the new lens Miska and pobawiliśmy the photographs of daisies and old decoupage eggs ..
ANA April 21, 2011 18:59
It came out great! I am now finishing remoncik in the kitchen, which lasted no matter to me, since January. Final included my first decoupage. Eggs (styrofoam) to paint in the framework candice olson of recovery after struggling easter. I do not know which of them rise. Reply Delete
Load more ...
cross stitch (113) decoupage (76) house (33) rag (32) about me (29) balls (23) sewing (22) Little Guide (20) travel (17) fun and wishes (17) kursiki (16) story clothing (14) eggs (13) other (8) other techniques (7) kuchcikowo (7) painted on glass (7) patchwork (6) photography (5) wstążeczkowy embroidery (5) knitting books (5) Hardanger (4) other embroidery (4) cartonnage (4) sewing with felt (4) crochet made (4) for needle embroidery (3) embroidering women (3) Styrofoam decorations (3) Girl (2) wires made (2) lace (2) my town (2) Piguła in a Nutshell (2) jewelry (1) embroidery flat (1) template technique (1)
2013 (59) December (6) November (5) October (4) September (5) August (4) July (5) June (3) May (5) April (4) March (7) February candice olson (6) January ( 5) 2012 (71) December (8) November (1) October (5) September (5) August (6) July (8) June (7) May (5) April (7) March (7) February (5) December (7) 2011 (80) December (7) November (3) October (7) September (4) August (3) July (3) June (11) May (8) April (10) The disappearance of the Amazon blog with bunny Blackthorn Easter Wishes already bloomed on old postcards retro lace eggs and daisies in pots on a fast lens fulfills the dreams of fairy Inspiration newspaper Plate "embroidered" in Richelieu - painted on glass ... March (9) February (6) January (9) 2010 (147) December (12) November (8) October (14) September (11) August candice olson (7) July (15) June (8) May (14) April ( 15) March (17) February (26)
Heart of the reliefs - kursik
Maciek and Kinia
Set jabłuszkowy
How to make narysowć heart? click on image
NEVER empty-handed DO NOT LEAVE FROM HOME ....
Riona
Results rozdawajki :)
1 day ago
Kreatywnie.com
Last time this year ....
3 days ago
Doing nothing creative creation candice olson
Winter heart
1 week ago
Meis Ideis
Cap "gray wave"
2 weeks ago
Between heaven and earth
Men inspiration
2 months ago
Lily of the Valley Field
Sentimental Living
Joyful Alleluia!
11 months ago
Penelopis' cross stitch freebies
kitchen in Purples
1 day ago
My little white Home
A little bit of black and white
1 week ago
Home and style
6 months ago
Something rag
Simplify
Biscornu Sachets
1 week ago
TWINKLE PATCHWORK
Sometimes I wish.
16 hours ago
Beautiful things
Teddy Bears' Picnic
Colorful world of yarns and threads
For me it bombowo :)
2 months ago
Castles Crowns and Cottages candice olson
2 days ago
jo-landia - Mazury region
bars, a lot of strips
Bea in the Kitchen
Pretzels
Let's come together
8 hours ago
Flamingo "s Valley
Knitted shawls
3 days ago
Passion Bonheur
December Loving ........
1 week ago
Au pays des merveilles ...
DÖNÜŞÜM, CAM TABAK ....
3 weeks ago
Nouveautés en ligne et flash back room!
1 month ago
* Было бы желание ...
Vacances - pause Prolongée
6 months ago
atelier lavanda
1 year ago
Jasmine - I've seen people shining like gold and cold as steel. candice olson People strong as the whole world wield in one hand. Envied them that cool, strength and hardness, and soon there was a temptation to become like Them. Then I met a better world, and I saw other people. Weak and soft, completely submerged in the smell of jasmine,

No comments:

Post a Comment