Sunday, June 15, 2014

They say that motherhood is a very creative stage ... In my case it

Portable bedside table | manetesicosetes
They say that motherhood is a very creative stage ... In my case it's true: I have two beautiful children and a lot of ideas to entertain them and help them grow happily. litetronics If anyone is encouraged to try ...
Seduced from spring through the photos that appear in igniting the imagination to posts that talk Lightbox (really, click on the top bar where it says "Light Games" and go to the first section, "The board light "and Select the post you want to enjoy the show), I decided that I wanted one for my kids. The problem, however, as always, is the place where you place it. At home, we have no more room for a table, litetronics but for a widget that can be adapted to the tablet game that we have and you can remove it when not in use. So I think the ideal solution for us is that it was portable. litetronics Once thought the way to do it and achieved the parts to build it, cost me blood, sweat and tears, contain the enthusiasm to release it and wait for the Kings will bring.
To build it, I specifically asked the Kings that they were buying a ceiling lamp in square and flat, and that connects to the structure that is already prepared, with a switch socket. As already sold two bulbs connected together, just join the two wires of the switch to the two wires (separately) one of portabombetes put the bulbs and cover. In this image I made, you can see how the wires are put original lamp bulb and how to pass the cable to plug into the Lampholder, to make two connections and fix each of the two powder metal that come from the factory. litetronics Up to 10 minutes if you have a little trace.
And finally, as I know and I know that there will in all colors, I asked the Kings that seals the glass to the structure of the applied hot glue gun to prevent moisture in the wiring .
So far, we have only tried to draw him one day with sand grains and other breakfast cocoa, but the pictures litetronics really do not do justice to the experience. I guess we will find the way that fits you best.
If someone has enough space at home to have one great, I recommend you visit the blog Mama, MIMO and more and go to the post "Lightbox" on how to make one. Whether you already have one just like the making, so I hope you enjoy your experience at the times that we're having.
Fantastic! I'm very glad that in the end you decide with Lightbox, as we've seen worth it! I have a lot of entries pending així.que now we can inspire each other to go! And congrats to the 100th entry!
for days, if not weeks I'm looking to make or buy a table lamp .... make it difficult litetronics to see it because we do not handle anything and it should be something to which the two princes of the house he could enjoy together without "bothering". You only have this "laptop"? Any idea?
No, we have in this part of another bigger. For two children, need more space than this panel. If you find one with more surface area, feel, and if not satisfied, we propose another simple and inexpensive way I know: It picked up a box of the sort that get under beds having a transparent lid and smooth; -Make it a hole in the side near the base and spend a cable with multiple points of light (you could use a Christmas wreath) and allow the outlet to the outside. -Lining the sides of the box with paper or paint it dark because all the light you see from the top. -Spread the lights inside the box. Stamp (or not) the lid. If you do not, you can use to store toys you use Lightbox. What do you think? Easy, no? Kisses
Your you've bought? I've seen a laptop on Amazon for 150 (approx) but "individual" and another site somewhere that is more like a table, but it rises to 400 ....
Wow, I find it expensive! I would try to build one. To play need not be so professional ... Maybe if you want it, you find a panel larger than what we found. Surely there. And if not, maybe if you want a x-old reader ... some flea market yourself. Luck with the search!
You are commenting using your Facebook account. (Log Out / Change)
One on special books to constitute a BIBLIO

No comments:

Post a Comment