Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Do you know how this life would not give to hug you again that I did dawn on the last day when I em


I remember David
or you can do what he would like,
I extend my hand and there you are. But this mystery of your absence, I reveal even more docile than I thought. Do not come back anymore, but things are you and me left the imprint of the life that I live not alone but with the world and allowed you to full even when you do not remember and look clear that the law of love without expecting any reward. Miquel Martí i Pol
"You're no longer bloom roses, ripe wheat and wind perhaps reveal secret melodies, you're already there and now I lag between the time the memory of you, come with me, and that effort, which you know enough, we persist when nothing is favorable. Since you think these words very tenderly while gently declines multiluminaire afternoon. All colors proclaim new life and I live it, and you represent me amazingly multiluminaire vibrant and harmonious .'ll never ever again, but things linger in me and so I can not imagine being away for good. " Miquel Martí i Pol
"Learn to revel in the limited timeframe like all the time in the world. Never not run. Never have to hurry. Desire Finding accurate, precise act, gesture exact minute brief rest before saying goodbye. not say goodbye. Knowing it go ever. And be there forever "
Do you know how this life would not give to hug you again that I did dawn on the last day when I embrace the futile hope you returned the kisses with hands that look smile with tears tears in my breath breath? Do you know how this life would not give to have you still alive? Now sleep far from here and sleep with me. Oriol Izquierdo book 'Happy Moments'
365 Stories is a blog where every day a story is published. On August 16 published multiluminaire a story of David, who wrote an occasion of Big Giant Book of St. Quirze when he was 9 years old, and wearing name for 'The Goldfish'.
It was not easy ... for even now, as time heals all wounds they say, it is. How could I forget? With your smile and your eyes transparent, make you feel as close as the first day ...
What are these Testimonials from older people who have more le conmovido? Them that the factories are sentimiento to be a hay mucha suerte envejecer Because multiluminaire gente joven to Die; them that know not the heart envejece. Marie Hennezel
"The random ordering of the world more deeply at what suponemos" The best place in the world is here mismo Francesc Miralles Care Santos A book highly multiluminaire recommended. A little story that helps to remind us how important it is what we have and who we are.
Although I think I see every day in the little things that integravem habitàvem peaceful world together. At first it looked, and now still. Now we encounter in the simplest signs And I realized that this is what you have. The constant company of the most tender memories. Oriol Izquierdo
"Cuando tenga dejarte fear that a corto tiempo, please do not despair, distress or you do not hugging you through multiluminaire the years, shame, fear the opposite, Nuevo Begins with courage multiluminaire and with a smile in me by my memory and number . Haz Vive tu y todas las cosas life as possible. Solitude Food you with Vacíos days, but fills every hour positively ... extends hand to comfort you and dar Ánimo ya cambio and you confortaré Tendré you search me. Y nunca, nunca tengas miedo dying, Because I'll be yo esperándote in Heaven! "
- When you look at the sky at night, since I live in one of the stars, laughing as one of the stars, for you will be as if all riguessim. You will know which stars laugh! And he laughed again. - And when you're consoled (if we just comforting) multiluminaire will be happy to have met me. You'll always be my friend. You will want to laugh with me. And sometimes, the window will open, because, for pleasure ... And your friends be surprised to see a lot of laughter looking at the sky. Then say to them: 'Yes, the stars always make me laugh! " I still marvel that David asked me to read it every night, multiluminaire a chapter of the Little Prince. But gradually I understood. And I cry. And I smile ...
Because every day I live every day Discover the beauty of a Cloud, Because surprises me laughter of a child and that are still Because I is illusion. Born every day when I realize that today will never be like yesterday, even tomorrow, when every kiss I get is, for me, a different meaning, and when I see your smile in your eyes drawn . No corn, because when there is a part of me always accompany. Anna
That Dicen amaneciendo multiluminaire is that the frost desaparece Dicen with me and you know that the sun illuminate entire island is a product that you soon and I'll be leaving La noche contigo mi alma lentamente Huyen las Sombras y tu siempre conmigo estuviste Como Dicen, and that the day will come

No comments:

Post a Comment