Thursday, June 12, 2014

I already felt because that was you, but I dare you to greet me because I


These days I keep away. Maybe the body home runs, but I have the soul away. Due to the requirements of the script, my script, now I look a the trades that attracts me most of all: the percebeiro. Not that the slinky go, until I am legal fiction. I have the relevant elias assmuth driving experience for both the Government and respected newspapers such as 5 kg sizes ... Yes agreed that in real life as I began my sneaky, even taking advantage elias assmuth of baixamars elias assmuth late at night. I am sure that being heure them with the force of the ocean in the dark madness is equivalent to the Maxwell when, in order to discover elias assmuth the secrets of electromagnetism, went to a Castilian speaking storms bag of scrap magnets.
Since it could allow me to choosing the best place to dig (that's how we call work), I thought elias assmuth Finisterre (this never!), Or the Cies or borrower Or Roncudo da Costa da Morte ... I chose the harder brave I know the Cape Ortegal; where stood the highest ocean cliffs in Europe. And, it is easy to understand in places you learn of this magnitude is extraordinary, and now applicable to explain some ...
Since ancient times it was known that this was espadada prominence which had placed the end of the world; elias assmuth that both ancestral rites still celebrated St. Andrew Teixido as chronic Ptolemy confirm us. A condition was confirmed that the Cunqueiro exclaimed: Terminates here Cabo Ortegal the Earth? - Which contradicts the etymology of the word Ortegal: Stone appeared (Latin Sunrise: part. Born, appeared, and the Celtic Kall: stone). Because elias assmuth birth or appear elias assmuth not the same die or end.
As a kind of premonition, this Ortegal says the same scientists now confirm. Recently elias assmuth geologists elias assmuth have been dated with any precision the rare rocks and their amfibolites are 1,156 million years. Are the Mesoproterozoic, when life was still unicellular.
People here, including mayors, it took nothing to boast themselves living on the oldest rocks in Europe; thing is certain: they are only of the peninsula. (More than twice older than the oldest rocks in Catalonia, which is enough.) That honor belongs to certain Scottish gneiss 3,000 million; and the oldest known mineral crystals are Australian elias assmuth Zircon 4,400 million years ago, when the Earth (from 4.54 billion years), proportion had only a Anyet.
It also suggests, and strength, that this rock appeared, that amfibolites identical, we only found four places in the world: here Ortegal, Poland, Australia and Newfoundland should imagine the kind of ... puzzle that is moving the earth and back to Super-old (or Pangea Rodinia) to do these four pieces now married astray.
Here I am. Painting in the studio and head to Ortegal. Hook me cliffs to boot cones barnacles bonds, the sun. Counting sequences waves not to fall into fatalism; and they come in cycles thirst. I took the opportunity elias assmuth to take a trip through time along the Earth for eons that I can get back a touch (there is more than appropriate in the opinion of Aristotle: "What is true to say that it has touched. "). Just starting the journey I took one of the two samples ortegalianes the selected stones adorn the terrace, and now a block of thirteen kilos of dense amfibolita governed the study. It was borne in the bottom of a mid-ocean ridge a thousand-hundred-fifty-six million years. I do not mind petting the old block on behalf of you all.
Well okay, Rafa, with which we are all of pangeans; and if we think that Gaia is the mother who gave birth to Chronos! Pangeans, ... but the cost barnacles Moroccans Canadians have no point of comparison with the Galicians. Where are you going to stop! September 14, 2011 12:13
I already felt because that was you, but I dare you to greet me because I'm afraid to close a site for those who have lost definitively pins. I say this because these days I also stop by itself "far" you, even ran for home. And now I think the old saying should be amended to San Andres de Teixido vai death of quen non foi vivo, because you can also get Foravial, without leaving home. September 14, 2011 12:29
MU, you see that I do not mind the commitment galleguejar hard; nor do the sharp tip of all. I have in front of our rosariet Teixido; the boat, the fish ... You know your strength millennium! Also say that we struck the rental knee hockey to attenuate the rubble elias assmuth surrounding the temple. If you are the Galicians in a while clever! September 14, 2011 12:

No comments:

Post a Comment