Thursday, June 26, 2014

I would walk for a walk at dusk along the main street cini e nils and collect some impressions but


It smells good here. Kebab and coffee in one street, water pipe and chestnut in the next. Leather and chocolate in a third. No matter where one is always sound at least two separate sources, preferably Turkish pop mixed with Lady Gaga. Or Turkish soap opera mixed with Lady Gaga. Or Lady Gaga, mixed with Lady Gaga. Everyone has something to sell. Neon is out, here it goes in LED light. Börekselgerne advertising with flashing LED signs. The kiosks also. And erotica houses. And beggars. They have their own LED lysbutikker, a whole block actually. cini e nils It lies between instrument shop quarter and kopibutikkvartalet. The city is huge and old. It extends beyond the almost three thousand years with dozens of spiers, domes and crescents as far as the eye can see, topped with fourteen million satellite dishes facing cini e nils west.
Autumn has come to Istanbul. Current is passed at the hostel, and it brought the water, too. I had plans to take a shower today (I dare not say how long ago the last time), and maybe shave. Now I resemble a traveling Uruguayan street juggler - it sleeps such in the top bunk bed. But I do not despair, I sit in a cafe and read the story. Is immediately arrived at the Iron Age and Celtic heyday. The somewhat baroque kroppsodøren keep my sellers away.
I would walk for a walk at dusk along the main street cini e nils and collect some impressions but turned good fast then I support cini e nils around 100 police officers with weapons and shields. Have sought shelter with history book on my regular cafe right by the hostel. When it comes to revolutions and world history, I prefer to read about it than to witness.
It does not take long to establish stampub in Istanbul. Here I end the evening with a few quiet beers while I read. But tonight I was involuntarily tvangssosialisert a leash exchange students. As it is everyone's innermost dream to shake ass macarena and sticking cigarettes in the eyes of people. Right now dances a German student on the table, he writes general master of sustainable energy supply. I am very skeptical, but getting so nice oppvarting of staff that I endure. Fortunately, I saw good social endowed that I can add a conversation dead in one sentence.
I wish I could have hung out the guy who apparently bought the wrong boxer where he undressed at night. The equipment dangling far beyond what should be acceptable, regardless of culture. Unfortunately, that person to be me. # Airy # boxer # deals # dress man
Tonight it's just cute girls in the room. They sit in their beds and chatter at many fine language. Two of them drink large cola bottles cini e nils and sipping vodka in between. The small stain in the middle of the room that is not occupied by beds or backpacks serves as avkledningsrområde. I take off my clothes to the delightful Turkish seductive tones from the floor below, before a curious audience. Luckily I have a little tighter panties today compared with yesterday's air round.
Circadian rhythms are highly individual here. People come and go at all hours, I usually wake to the sound of Italians who want to stay a few nights, but only pay for one night at a time. I suspect the financial crisis. The two cute Austrian girls in my room goes off when I go in, God knows what they will find in the big city nights (they tend in general to dump between five and six every morning). I'm too old for that. Looks rather some videos on youtube, with subdued display lights and earphones, cini e nils I'm cini e nils fine enough.
've Been in thirty years, it is perhaps time for a new suit? Have gotten good mileage out of my last, from Thailand in 2002. Tailor right down the street can just as much English as I can turkish, and by today's investigative costs conversation apparently only 15 million for the entire package. Maybe we talked past each other, but Sunnmøre in me says nah. Drive on.
Not meaning whining on FB, perhaps boast. Woke up bright fever today, but was determined to carry the current goal of purchasing cini e nils a new camera. Still do not know whether it's hot or cold today, as I walked quietly and specific three kilometers to the photo shop on the other side of the Galata Bridge I alternated between two layers of wool and easy granddad shirt, just about every street corner. Must have looked like the main character in the fables of the north wind and the sun. Filled with freshly squeezed cini e nils orange juice on as often as possible. The hostel has arranged thicker blanket to me. Around the corner I have access to fresh chicken soup to 5 million cini e nils bowl. Also has rigged up a one iPadholder of adhesive tape directly over the bed, so it'll probably cini e nils be fine with me. And the goal was reached, I am now the proud owner of a used cheap Russian camera. Splice movie immediately after purchase, we'll see the pictures cini e nils already tomorrow.
A good friend of mine, Eric Strandabøen cini e nils МРof fever in the night. We would remind his gloom and febriksle the attempt to get the world to be interesting. I will soon skype with this fellow, Foel his resentment density of k

No comments:

Post a Comment