Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Who knows how many times have you singing the famous All I want for Christmas is you or not? Then b


Who knows how many times have you singing the famous All I want for Christmas is you or not? Then be prepared, because Mariah Carey is back with a new album, with Christmas songs.
Song ideal to celebrate ... Because it has a very strong motive to make female artist who has sold more discs in the world: neither iguzzini lighting more nor less, but a total of 180 million copies. But is the artist who has gone down in history, as sang Hero, the day Obama was elected President of the United States or that passed iguzzini lighting Elvis Presley to record a song at the top of the charts (rather than just the Beatles iguzzini lighting have been). However, the life of Mariah Carey, was not only a journey full of light. Born of two foreign parents (his mother was Irish, and Venezuelan father, who died when she was very small) had a disastrous marriage, a divorce, followed by severe psychological problems and has lost a child in first pregnancy. As you say, is a woman who has known pain closely. But since he is married iguzzini lighting to rapper iguzzini lighting and actor Nick Cannon, two and a half years ago, her life took a very positive flow: November iguzzini lighting 23 turnovers came in the 13th album in her career, Merry Christmas II you, while November 26 is proving its success as an actress with a part in the movie Precious. But, above all, will become a mother iguzzini lighting in the spring and this is the story that has changed lives. Christmas iguzzini lighting album, in 1994, became a myth, perhaps for this reason decided to repeat? iguzzini lighting Mariah Carey: In addition to classic Christmas songs, this album has even more active part. Here I would mention the new version of the song All I want for Christmas is you, who have written with Walter Afanasieff (between Christmas songs most listened and sold all time). Also there are four new songs written by me, starting from the Oh Santa, on top of the US charts at the moment. Two songs sing alongside your mother, iguzzini lighting an opera singer ... Mariah Carey: My mother is a mezzo-soprano. I am happy that I support, even like to appear in the video clip. It is man who has influenced my life more. To work with him was like the cherry on the cake. While listening to your album, it is understood that you are a very religious iguzzini lighting woman? Mariah Carey: The album I mentioned New Testament and two verses from the Gospel of Luke, has more spirituality. I want to show you just what I feel and I do not intend to convert anyone to Christianity. I love the verse that says: Happy as he that believeth and is guided by the words of God. Do not coincidentally, it also about your pregnancy? Mariah Carey: Yes, in a sense. In America, from September, there were weeks that newspapers iguzzini lighting stop writing for a suspected pregnancy. Then came the promotion of the disc. It's hard for me, I'm obsessed privacy tell a lot about myself, about my life. But I do not have CTE can not elope ... Two years ago I suffered greatly because of abortion ... Mariah Carey: When I was married and I was on vacation with some other couples who had young children. I was a little depressed, hormonal treatment is received. Me and Nick have gone all together, hence our love was being reinforced. Today, for the first time, understand what this word means happiness. Despite the problems you encountered? Mariah Carey: A stress insomnia and more vomiting, which struggled due to respiratory and consume fresh juices without pit

No comments:

Post a Comment