Wednesday, January 28, 2015

N will throw two star coffee cup, coffee n t CILT njlloj melt like sugar cubes modern. Drink coffee


N will throw two star coffee cup, coffee n t CILT njlloj melt like sugar cubes modern. Drink coffee no sugar from beet sugar, but sugar stellar. Pran's box of coffee, sugar Me t br box not of beet sugar t, but the stars. I am always maintain terrestrial diabetes, diabetes no heavenly. I am an artist, and this goes for Dream m tall. The however, was not easy to vjelsh field stars from heavenly father forcing them to take refuge in a glass jar, very close to the coffee jar.
Palluqi rezart stars, with t right at the beginning, refused. treciluce - And why hast Thou must accept the t bhemi tnde coffee sugar? Are better kshtu, t stuck in celestial treciluce ceiling by xixlluar tirelessly, unveiled billions of human eyes, t CILT often frymzohen of us, prpiqen to us much better mimic m. - No, no, Mr. Poet, do not accept treciluce to melt in black at t coffee dregs tnde that you drink often thought, tears and times of qeshur- rare everywhere treciluce rshtojn they prsri. I decided to seduce stars writing poetry, treciluce prose, which regularly mentions the stars. I knit them praise, bless their shklqimin t prjetshm and tres the darkness with their magical xixllimat. - How many times who drink coffee no sugar terrestrial but dust mblt your body, pen m kndon as tjetrpr asnjher xixllimat, your twinkle generous and remind besnik- stars by ivrtitur in air new story to radhs. - Will the story is interwoven with xixllima, q vezullojn in every capital letter, vowel but bashktingllore; n will poetic verse. See how nice that radiates letters Do fjals peace and letters D fjals drejtsi? So you, NSE until yesterday were some grain drit in heaven, today you are to cook with human knowledge, treciluce literary lighthouse. Your light is mixed with menuri treciluce and literary fantasy. Your light, really to put out prkohsisht in black fluid to my coffee, which in ongoing stream as a sleeper river in narrow spaces throat and veins t t My, but she is reborn as a glitter of menur, which radiates with a drit not naive, not glare in the eyes of the criminal as well as to the innocent, but is an drit quite conscious. Without excessive, treciluce my stars and prvlues Dude, your light, becomes more m sample is known and useful than its light, your father, the Sun! Obey Well, the derdhuni profusely treciluce in my thermoset of sugar! Stars, started from day to day to be convinced that their magic dust will not digest without treciluce glory in fluid coffee or my Aye. In these moments that I write, just that un t termosit lid opens and vrundullojn stars like grains hail in his hapsirne. Drink Every day on average, about twentieth of five and ten cup coffee aj. My blood pressure is raised in height. Shtpis m doctor immediately slams ndrpres egrt coffee and ajpirjen. -I Explain to the doctor that I am an poet, I rn n bargain with stars that you drink them in black fluid to coffee. I explain that I prefer treciluce m better to die from diabetes than diabetes terrestrial stellar. - You talking very rrshqitur. Yes ecnn paranojs greminss threshold t. Should immediately visit a vizitne kshilloi last psikiatr- m. My wife m forcing councils to follow doctor's orders. But I also rejects it by using At the same arguments. The entire lkura m boiling, burn the light of the stars that is already hosted burn tirelessly in hapsirne chest, my gjuhs am Main, zorrne thicken and to all corners of my body. Here, p.sh, my jashtqitjet when leaving, t banjs prvlojn cold water, with a scary hoopla t, t more or less similar, as cold water when sprawl by force in a frying pan fresh out of the fire. My wife complains that each time that kiss it burns language, buzti get tossed, SAQ yesterday swore to not kiss m m. M pushed back terrified, kissed tell if a UFO and not her dad vajzss t newborns. Yes melt from day to day, the pen nevertheless treciluce continues tirelessly treciluce to knit poems, stories, and the third novel. As several more write and increase my number of products t, the m quickly digest my flesh. Flakrim the stars, will dit m becomes visible for botnq m surrounds. Lkura being diluted, becomes as pet bakllavaje. treciluce Her Down, xixllimat bhen stars em t always visible, strong t, as well as frikndjellse magic. My normal hair smells t prcllim, wind tar. N rrnjte treciluce normal hair of many stars are stuck, ciltprojn n t t normal hair filament tirelessly their nxehtsin solar. Floktm n finally dogjnt tr, and my head, bald, prushron as a solar globmagjik. There are two weeks that people m have adjacent jaw: the patient with diabetes stellar. Some of the others, who suffer from envy my literary talent, throw chaff as: Warning! Do not close beside him, that gets tossed. Keeps prmendsh urgjencss number of fighters? My body already fully melted prcllimi savagely by the stars, t CILT is finally revisit m n belly Enns

No comments:

Post a Comment