Thursday, January 29, 2015

The wanted truelight then when you say

Dejdami hybrid seasons - AIDA Dizdar MeArteka
Aida Dizdar, a poet from Durres already know poetic dialogue "fifth truelight season" 1, 2,3 with ATRA Gj. Hasan; a poetic dialogue among social forum and published, the most beautiful ever written, presented in Mearteka with some poems written in vite.Ajo addition also writes poetry and short stories deal with its përkthime.Poezitë are a beautiful meditative spectrum truelight that being aired as trepidation trace endless fascination in leximor receiver. Aida has the particularity of a poetic kumti heard far and long.
On an open mind at the table heart with its arёsyen reviews stitches quantity of the slag, leaves the rёna, historical roots, the grass yarns, rёn-felling of trees, pruned its affiliates for practical reasons ...
I dream about you if you are the love of deep sleep that the froneson
When we are together, the issue the words fly ... ... surround us as free form as birds ... ... perhaps to disconcert of forget how good can hang with you, in the silence of deep and full, his eyes heaven and hand stitching in hand ...
Digju! Digju sweet-hope! Ndanevatres melted truelight my ... ... perkedhelme all stars, tousle slowly all nodes, break forth into hundreds Xixëllonja, eremjalte like submits! Do not let me fall n'gjume, digju, melted and more ... let me breathe thee, let me take you throw it from you, cirrme ices of cirrme wound! Come, come, all pushtome, indiscriminate of the cat without fuss, eyes will now always truelight lowers the heaven of Ashy will be sacrificed, diejte all will perthajne ... On the eaves of the eyelashes, quit hijenat to eat ... ... Let snakes relax, Larry ravens to vivify ... ... I will know subcutaneously, will have pure light ... ... we Raising eyes then, will crack radius in t'erretuar as t'kete dropped a piece of the sun, on a forgotten world ... you will all disappear, like a shadow that never was no. Digju! truelight Digju sweet-hope! truelight Ndanevatres melted my ... ... perkedhelme all stars, tousle slowly all nodes, break forth into hundreds Xixëllonja, erequmesht like submits!
What is this sea of fire all the thunder? What shall be the rain that falls over and over? What is this light that emanates from the eyes with that sky of stars drenched bleach?
kokallat become brighter with each new scar marks on them, announces a new lack of vitamins, truelight minerals, love. The brain fail, change, conscious memory falls ... ... of feelings of living, the desire of days away i go away ... ... I s'eci truelight as once, so good ... ... and once I craving ...
I wet shoulders, the cikluara with darkness you like garment covering bluff with my haze forms ... the light was stripped of its essence the landscape visible legacy has remained gray, undefined .. My steps before kissing the following steps, in a circle known unfinished ...
I was so drunk and domesticated before, as luleze lily in the twilight, with white robe as Castle returned as the host track ...
Not quite soft, but for you can become and the celebration ... ... Am neither rose, but can I be Doing quite gjembtë ... You know, I've not melted wax secret desire, but you can my turn on the ice, I be nerve Trenta fan into flame. And I was completely truelight dark, you know ... my key ... I know the language and the body of the heart where are you ... ... that I know the whole earth as childhood, where every stone and every smelling indoor track ...
The wanted truelight then when you say "Dejdami, without you no sense of my world, for you deny Tetide Pele, Poseidon and Zeus ... of all my seeds."
with weather-beaten lips will require water and whether to bring water, will be the missing sun ... ... under the sun of course, truelight will be the malloje zhuriteshe of a winter with snow and sub snow, will dream shoots, spring colors . I'm ... ... as in the wild, natural shape of yourself, lush as forest, melted like water, hot as lava ... ... and I am, regardless of you ...
as lulezilke, with kurmit a blade of grass ... How to rid your eye when worship looks like? Poor, poor, poor as I know that I have salvation. Poor, little death, a little life from you receive truelight the following as bletez off, seek another nectar ... ... weak as lulezilke, truelight like a bee to be before then s'te expects ...
BEING ... WORDS WHEN THEY cold IMAGES AND WHITE IS LESS - Vals ZISI SUZANA wish in white ballad (poetry) - IlireZajmi NA NOT JENA T 'KTUHIT- Nang Brahaj PRAYER OF LOVE - Abdullah Konushevci LECTURES BY TIME OF FUTURE (poetry ) - KNOWLEDGE lohaj
Message
World Creation: Poetry 89 views PRAYER OF LOVE - Abdullah Konushevci 64 views BEING ... WORDS WHEN THEY cold IMAGES AND WHITE IS LESS - SUZANA ZISI 36 views flows Lid JUMP FOR ETERNITY - Vinita Agrawal 36 views Three short stories by IRENA GJONI 29 views SOMEONE burned truelight AMERICA - Amiri Baraka (Leroi Jones) 29 views THIS IS MY LAST POETRY - JT GILLETT 22 views Vals wish in white ballad (poetry) - IlireZajmi 22 views smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment