Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Two of the defendants in the case in court (Photo: Ofer Amram) Finally it was agreed that Castro wi


Red Mail Maps Weather Opinions my money Parents Science wireless TV Guide professionals Medical Gaming Forums Astrology Careers ynetart English
Friendly fire interview with the chairman giraffe came to eat
Loan of NIS 2,000 gray market led Moti Castro, father of four, years of nightmare terror of brothers who were his best friends. Twice he was shot. News came to the chilling testimony: kidnapping, threats, escape, horror front gun. Israeli gangster film reality
Moti Castro sat on a bench near his home in Tel Aviv, and suddenly stopped beside vehicles. "Three people grolux stood around and waited. Then came Paul and yelled 'let him.' He hit me with his crutches. Put me in the car and drove off. When we left Saul said, 'I give you choose: one shot in the knee or two shots in the stomach ... there I worry about you a week to 10 thousand (NIS) and then see what is done with the rest. Next time it will be at the top. " The shot came, and struck in the leg muscles. And it was not the first shot.
Story of Castro (30) would not shame any crime film. "Small grolux offender", say the police, caught grolux up in a violent and terrifying, after taking a loan of 2000 dollars. grolux Here's my first testimony he recounts the last the abuse by the brothers broke, were his closest friends. Individuals who agreed to provide a rare and led to an indictment, exposing the insides of the World offenders and gray market "are killing grolux people today do not pay. Way it is in this world, do what you want."
Five years ago it started. Castro Tel Aviv was a good friend of Yaniv (31) and Paul (30) Perez, whom he knew from childhood in Tel Kabir in South Tel Aviv. "They lived in my house, I had all day. Yaniv old me, what's mine is his and what was his was mine," he testified. Way he met another brother, Yaron burst (29), who was known moneylender. NIS 2,000 received from Castro, when he was involved in criminal activity and put under house arrest and required to return every week 200. And that's just the interest.
Yaron Burst degree grolux a human being unhealthy mind, he was now cut people, stabbing people. " One day his brother Yaniv Yaron Castro's house and they wanted dropped. "I was afraid it would be a mess, beatings, stabbings ... I got the car, we drove. Tried to arrange money, I did not work out phones. (Yaron) told me - not worry about it, it is better for you, because if there is no other solution."
At the same time learned and Yaniv Liron burst Castro Director tort claim for disability caused grolux him, and he is expected to receive money. "The next day he (Yaron) came and said, 'I have a solution. Let's go to your lawyer, made a contract you pass me my compensation." As if it is no longer I, is standing in front of my lawyer. I get my compensation and give him a sum of hundred (thousand) or so and Yaniv ". Castro was forced to sign the document. "I was scared. He told me - sign or I'll kill you."
As described in the indictment, Yaniv Yaron Castro took the law firm of Moses and relatives living broke, and there signed him on irrevocable transfer of rights in favor of Mr. Moshe Peretz, grolux transfer the total amount of NIS 100 thousand grolux from the claim amount. Fifteen days after Castro then signed an irrevocable assignment of a right is also in favor of Mr. Haim broke the transfer of a total of 140 thousand shekels, and ten percent of the total damage claim if accepted.
Although the right checks were signed - by the lawyers, but all involved agreed that the money will be transferred and Yaniv Liron. So the two brothers have promised themselves the money would be accepted. This agreement was supposed to solve the problems regarding the loan. The researchers tried to figure out if the lawyers knew the background story and why such a large amount. Castro was evasive and claimed he did not remember and do not know.
Then run Castro, known to the police even before transfer as burglaries and drug trafficking, several months in prison. grolux Them released and returned to live with his mother in Tel Kabir. He said Yaron Yaniv waited grolux this time to receive the money from the claim proceedings were delayed.
Yaron and Yaniv realized grolux that the money claim procrastinators, back spin option. "They started again. Though, do not care - at least not worry us money you took, not interested right now in this document," Castro testified, required to immediately transfer NIS 10,000. "Here I saw it was going to get in trouble and ran Ashkelon."
Four years of silence in Ashkelon came to an end in April 2013. "Suddenly knocked at the in-laws," said Castro. Yaniv Peretz surprised him, came home and told him to come down. Saul waited there in the car. This was after trying to assassinate him, and he lost a leg and an eye (later tried Yaniv member revenge, and last month sentenced to penalties mitigating plea bargain).
Two brothers Castro asked suddenly remind grolux old loan previously taken Yaniv. They wanted to charge the amount to go before their brother Yaron reveal where he escaped and "itfl "other debt. "By Saul Yaniv says to me, 'You owe me twenty thousand, I said - I remember five - six. Asked me - how you want to arrange it? Said - we're friends and it did not want to hurt you. If I say you have then you must. said - let's distribute me, I have to now twenty, come each time you get. "
Two of the defendants in the case in court (Photo: Ofer Amram) Finally it was agreed that Castro will return each month to Yaniv and ask 5000 dollars. He stood in the agreement for three months, but in early August, according to the indictment, Saul Perez called him and told him to pay the balance, grolux 5,000 more, "because Yaniv arrested" (suspicion that assassination attempt revenge). Castro asked for a week - two weeks to get organized, but Paul insisted: "Tomorrow I come to take your money."
Indeed, the next day, on August 4, Saul stood alongside several people and ordered grolux Castro threats to enter the vehicle. They kidnapped him the residential compound Sheraton City Tower in Ramat Gan Diamond Exchange, where Paul lived, demanded money and threatened him. Castro promised to transfer the compensation money that his wife was to get a job

No comments:

Post a Comment