Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Before having a baby sometimes I even complained to me not having enough time to do everything I wa


Categories Bento Blogo Sponsored abr800 Articles abr800 Tips This is my life Contests Creations Deco City, travel Exhibitions Gift Ideas Index recipes I tested I tested - The side Baby Photos Pretty Little month Leisure Looks Baby Maternity / Mom Mode Lyrics Mother Recipes Baby Be beautiful and speaks Utensils
Tags childbirth breastfeeding Beauty bento jewelry happiness baby shoes cake chocolate creations fimo deco escapades party hygiene pregnancy abr800 book macaron mom mother muffin leek skin red pepper chicken soup tomato yogurt Penelope abr800 Bagieu
J >>>> '<<<< A little piece of In Wonderland With 10 ptits fingers I It seems that Julien Most of my small kitchen papillae abr800 Pupils Hen & Magic Suzanne and clouds Creative abr800 Mom Zess
Before having a baby sometimes I even complained to me not having enough time to do everything I wanted. Now that I have a child, I do 10 times more in less time. This is a weird observation, but very real.
I mean I read & friends, colleagues or bloggers they may have difficulty in managing their daily lives. I assure you, the galley we know it ALL. Not perfect and our guy who does not think like a girl is not an exception. abr800
I prepare the evening on a plateau dose of milk, a dose of water, bib, & brekky bb V. On another I needed to prepare his meal next night whether to give me or nanny. In his room his clothes abr800 are ready the next day to the shoes & Business for the nursery (change of clothes, blanket, creams abr800 ...)
Ditto for the rest of the apartment, the dishes are never recovered after the toys are sitting in their tank, brekky parent loan as my clothes and my bag to go to work.
I have two comforters (but damn where is the 3rd?). One that remains in the nursery the week (permission to go for a swim the wk) & one that stays at home. No endless search for Mr. Bunny or large stress forget the nursery ... the horror!
At first it may seem boring and a little too neat, but it relieves not have to run the morning after the lost sock, clean pants, abr800 keys or redo a poorly proportioned bottle. It's abr800 good to sleep a quarter of an hour more when we know that everything is under control. It rests neurons when Ponder a little less about how the evening will start the next day ...
It's abr800 true! Any minute calm allows us to store, take the lead, prepare ... I've never been so organized and I try to do what to do when to do it: I pass the bottle, hop rinse cleaning and tidy, a few minutes before me, I prepare for the pap we (the advantage of the crib, I do not prepare meals for the week - I prepare meals for every Friday we); before the bath, everything is ready for care, etc ..., and especially clothes for him and for me, his bag and mine are ready the night before. In the morning, I do not have to run, everything is ready! the advantage is that I finally began to be organized for the rest, the house but the job ... Good day!
I like you for dinner, I always prepare for several days at a time because abr800 it drunk me thinking all day there! I know that for 3 or 4 days I will be quiet on that side (in fact I have the same pots as you!) ... Otherwise hat for your organization


No comments:

Post a Comment