Friday, February 28, 2014

Among the pearls of my life, I first Melanie. Melanie is the owner of the Fusion Maternity store. I


+ Home + Blog Being Photographer Suggestions Contests / Promotions Corporate Couple / Fashion Event / Wedding Maternity / Family / Baby sitting Media Personnel Preparing + Portfolio Maternity Child / Baby Family Fashion Trash the dress + Corporate Information Who am I? Price / Service Schedule / Booking Policy Partners + Promotion + Contact Me
As a business owner, it still holds that our company has good reputation. That people speak well, people like it and it is also hoped to succeed have loyal customers. This mandate, I realize that I succeed better and better, but even more when I realize how lucky I am to have established such a special relationship with my clients. A relationship of trust which we are happy to meet again, to chat or simply to help. I often get questions about customers who are regularly in my portfolio "is this a friend?" ... "Do they come every month?" ... "Was it a friend before?" ... In short, shenon a beautiful relationship case can sometimes shenon turn into beautiful shenon friendship and I have proof! Let me introduce you to my "client friendly".
Among the pearls of my life, I first Melanie. Melanie is the owner of the Fusion Maternity store. I am often asked if we studied together or if we knew before. It is one of those with whom I had a business relationship with the base. One person I knew absolutely not before my business. A person who believed in me from the beginning, while I was photographing people in my apartment and it was anything but serious. She had to start a business, I had just started to promote my services. So she approached me to see if I was interested in partnering with the store. Since then, we continue to have projects shenon together. Whether doing shows together, sharing the services of our respective companies, by advising or simply going to "whine" a bit when living a harder time. Melanie, this is like a second mother to me, she advises me, sometimes laughing at me and my wacky ideas helps me in my role as mom-and supports me in my projects. Melanie is my rational shenon side and I am his creative touch. A winning combination!
Then there Lauréanne! Lauréanne it, she talk! This is probably on it I get the most questions! "It was a friend before?" ... "Is it always pays?" ... "Does it come every week?" ... "Did she passes rights?". shenon In short, Lauréanne is basically a client that I did not know before. We met for the first time there are about 3-4 years. She had to take photographs shenon couple with her boyfriend at the time. I immediately appreciated his joie de vivre, but especially his exemplary photogenic. Then, later, I realized that she was pregnant with her first baby with a new partner. Being in a period where I élargissais my portfolio maternity, I offered my services for some maternity photos. This was followed by sessions of maternity, family, child, baby, fashion, home, studio, outdoors, wedding, marriage etc.. The answer is "yes", Lauréanne reserves his sessions as everyone, it provided only a little at a time. Through these sessions, I found a wonderful woman. Someone with whom I meant well and with whom I have a lot of fun. Someone who exudes happiness and the spreading everywhere she goes. We began to see ourselves beyond the sessions and I can now say it is part of my life and it will also be part of my daughter's life, since it is to be godmother thereof. The organization of my shower dinner ENTERED girls Lauréanne is definitely more than a customer and very important in my life.
Stephanie, the woman with 10 children. No kidding, this is the comment I hear most often "She has many children already?". The answer is 3 and a fourth on the way! Stephanie, she contacted me when she was in the hospital after his second delivery to make inquiries for her wedding. A meeting ensued, I immediately clicked with this couple. Marriage, pregnancy monitoring, trash the dress, childbirth, couple, child, family, outside, inside ... I can say that I was one of those who was

No comments:

Post a Comment