Wednesday, February 26, 2014

After: led vs incandescent The happiness years (1953/1959) The girl dad difficult years Friendships


My poems, led vs incandescent short stories, various writings, favorites Categories Home Moving Poems poems of my friends Brigitte Lécuyer Writings various Haiku Poems New REDIFFUSION favorites your pens Subscribe led vs incandescent Contact
After: led vs incandescent The happiness years (1953/1959) The girl dad difficult years Friendships End Childhood Marie-Pierre Meeting college years on the airwaves Late Adolescence Wedding Honeymoon Until It is the first child a ... It's a beautiful baby .... Auto, work, lolo, dodo
It is a very pleasant pregnancy, I do not have nausea as the first time. I also much less anxiety and both may be bonded. Mid-August I am on maternity leave, birth being planned for mid October.
I do not doubt me at that time that the wait will be long, very long, agonizing over the end. Indeed led vs incandescent mid-October arrives and I think I will deliver very quickly the days pass anything.
At the hospital, the gynecologist told me that I was wrong on my dates. I assure him firmly otherwise without telling him the reason for my insurance lest he mocks me. In fact with all calculated to have a boy, so one thing I am sure it is the date of conception. J
I remember, for my younger readers, there was no ultrasound at that time that would have to check. The Gynecologist not to induce labor for fear of a premature baby born.
Early November, I always lurks the first contractions ... I go every two days in the hospital where they gave me a puncture of the amniotic fluid to make sure the baby does not suffer. Each time it is negative. Meanwhile, the baby continues to grow. I'm huge and I increasingly difficult to sit and especially to me to the couch.
The wait is unbearable, I fear. It's stupid but I'm afraid it does not sort. A colleague to make me laugh tells me the story of a very old lady who died without giving birth. While she was pregnant, she stroked the belly every night by saying aloud "be polite, be polite." At autopsy it was found in his stomach with 2 old 2 long beards, one said to the other "passes" and the other repeating "this is not for you, I beg you" and so on indefinitely .
Nevertheless, I continue to live normally in the meantime. On Saturday, November 5th, I'll afternoon at the pool swimmers babies with Laurence. Swimsuit only reinforces the enormity of my belly but anyway, I have nothing led vs incandescent to do and I take my pregnancy. In addition, this family bathroom soothes me.
The next night, I lose water and I felt the first contractions. Jeff took me to the hospital very quickly. Just installed in the labor room, I gave birth Sunday, Nov. 6 of a beautiful baby 4 100 kilos and 54 cms .... I am happy to assist conscious birth.
What a joy this baby crying that is placed on my stomach. Unforgettable memories that makes me even more regret not having been able to attend the birth of Laurence. Jeff also may attend. I'm afraid he is wrong as each medical examination but curiously, it holds up.
This baby might have been called "desired" to be "programmed" and long awaited. we decided led vs incandescent to call Grégorie. We replace the "y" led vs incandescent at the end by "ie" to the Frenchified name.
The delivery need you to make me an episiotomy. A young man comes into the room to make sewing the tear made. He said hello and as an introduction asks me if I'm scared. I told him that I'm not really led vs incandescent reassured. He replied, well we're even Lady because it is the first episiotomy I do. Sincerity touched me but is not likely to reassure me, you will agree. However, it applies with his head good student, first class and my sewing is a true work of jewelry. I suffer much less as a result of the episiotomy that we had made when I was asleep during childbirth Laurence.
I returned to my room with my little "Grégo" led vs incandescent and Jeff. This baby is beautiful it looks like he has one month, he has indeed made three weeks since rab in the womb. I am delighted.
It comes very quickly make me blood tests to detect possible diabetes because diabetes often mothers give birth to babies whose weight is greater than the average. I tell them that this is absurd and that is normal Grégorie has this weight since I was almost 10 months of pregnancy. We do not listen to me, Regulation are

No comments:

Post a Comment