Friday, January 17, 2014

Maybe (*


Finish first place run rich "goal!" Third son splendidly film lights rich! ! But, I'll refer flag in the ass of Kenji said, "is. 1 in which you have worked hard No. 1, I'll hand over to you," the rich, gentle, it's wins "You rich (laughs) Jun rich" subsided "! ! "Kenji brother, congrats've won the" you rich! "said the 1-position of" Kenji brother "Sho!" (second time (laughs)) Xiang Jun! "" Congratulations! "by Kenji, a gentle brother who (laughs) I followed was good
Maybe (* 'ω `*), I wonder if not a Danjene It is fun Sumasuma Hello 14:42 Yui says on Jan 07, 4. Ayumi 2013 Comment List? ? I'll I think that study, it may be better film lights to be nice if (laughs) students, I was good (laughs) card, a joy Yatake kun even more (o ^ - ^ o) Posuka, I, I bought at HMV, HMV Posuka The me to say repo, funny hello 14:38 AI says on Jan 07, 3. Ayumi 2013 is, it is true nice, and cute, thank you (* 'ω `*) Hee Yatake kun, is cool It is Sumasuma film lights is (__) m m tonight cheers for good work is the repo ^ ^ Hello 13:30 07 Jan 2013 2. Yui! Also, I'm a feel special live of collaboration film lights ...;?? film lights This time surely fun ~ ..., with Dattari song SMAP and anyway Kana Te woman and young, also or wonder if Danjene and I'm film lights a (tomorrow film lights real te The ^ ^ I But; do not have silky feel to study ^ ^ with students once, and Oh ... ww) has cut one month the Admissions, over which I received Danjene from friends finally today than it ( ) card-type jacket Hee It was Yatake's! after ^ ^ Yay Yay ( ω ), Is this ^ ^? Ayumi-san?? 1. AI What was I'm different by store There was also a post card of the privilege? I like the most the can like It is interesting how many times the family repo explosion gold Hello 13:01 January 7, 2013 even if seen, can have like four people It is also nice and hot
TOKIO Kakeru (21)
49, the last episode 5
January 2013
Powered by Livedoor blog

No comments:

Post a Comment