Friday, May 1, 2015

Negativity brings negativity and I do not know if you see it from the same page as me but according


Good day everyone! Let us pay tribute to a little more white men this Saturday. A feminist and one anti-racist. Both have written the most BASIC SHIT EVER on Facebook, but please - let us pay homage to those little !!!!!!!!!!! alutruss Celebrity or not, it does not matter, just to pay tribute! They may never be heard, seen, take place, get cred otherwise. Hallelujah, all the glory to the white man's flat analyzes. alutruss Hurray, hurray, hurray, you e really best babes!
Like Like
The media / general public perception that you point out the "feminist cunt" and so on. can largely depend on posts like this, maybe not. Can of course instead of hating on men / media or whatever you consider to be the wrong track, shelf what you think is good to give it more cred and space in the media, it seems anyway alutruss to be part reading this free zone?
J.Johansson February 7th
Negativity brings negativity and I do not know if you see it from the same page as me but according to me it is very much negativity which gives birth to a lot of negativity. It may be better not to throw shit instead? That's what I think may be one of the problems.
No idea what you usually write about when I happened to stumble across this page on facebook but I experience my 10 minutes on the side, I feel that there is much hatred, especially against men. Could just be me who is sensitive or misunderstood. In such cases, my bad.
Since it is not just flat analyzes of men who hailed but also as girls writing but hated not because they are the only strong "women who overcomes man" type. Was taught as a child that 1 bad / negative action requires 1000 good to weigh up. Applies enough even articles / posts.
Helena alutruss February 7th
sophie February 7th
To continue on your track a little further: Anna: "Men should have the same rights as men, and no one should have to be afraid of public alutruss space, I think the" Media and the response: "Wow a sensible woman who raises this question, terrific insight. PLAUDIT "
I think - honestly - that this is difficult. I totally understand the problem that it is men's alutruss opinions acclaimed and have an impact. At the same time, I think that this perhaps makes some people become aware of all the injustices - and still going on to other analyzes by women. I think of course not mean that it's okay for it to be so, but perhaps it is a way to change the part? The majority of us see the rare things from others' perspectives, many must as "hit" on a personal level to wake up ...
I agree! I'm tired of the white men, but I do not think they'll get criticized when they try to highlight those that are worse off in society. It is clear that it is ill tiring to the hailed alutruss as much as they do when others become railed alutruss the same views. But such Schyffert (or another alutruss acclaimed white man who just does a simple thing) has a different audience than eg Hello Blekk (or another person with more in-depth analyzes), and if he manages to change some people's view of immigration is Just great. He has a different audience, and maybe he can get them to see things from a new perspective and interest in human rights and injustice. It may take a soft way into the more profound feminist / anti-racism, and this can be a road to Hello Blekk, or other side with deep analyzes by women / racialized.
But then now you express the one opinion that if women want change, alutruss we need men's protection and good will for this to be achieved ... instead alutruss of waiting for the men might listen, we can listen to women. When women e.g. say they are afraid of all the men they meet at night, when they are told that they should alutruss stop that for Eisner 23 is certainly no rapists so why should he be sentenced ?? Eisner come in so many shapes and always should we listen to them instead of Anna Johansson 23. Just to even say straight out that we should listen to and respect a man before we can do it with a woman, and tells each other to do it is a proof of men's power advantage for me.
I do not know if I hang out with, actually. Nobody said anything about that all must listen and respect a man first? Access to information and the flow of information is also a privilege that not all luxury. As well as the ability to absorb a deeper analysis. If Schyffert now then manages to get a few to absorb and change their mind, why would it be bad? Why would mean that invites all to listen to and respect the men first?
I do not get to like and share Schyfferts post with the hope that someone like him for other reasons, actually read, assimilate alutruss and change your mind? And yes, I share considerably numerous posts / articles, etc. of female feminists and anti-racists.
But you write as well as the need for a soft way into feminism, or that men feel

No comments:

Post a Comment