Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Jadu Martina, motivation is perishable just like fitness. It must be maintained for it to survive,


Hello! I have a question concerning weight loss. I have a son of 8 months and has a total of 27 kg I want to get rid of, which 9 of them are mom kilos. I started quickly after giving birth to practice and ignore bads to get started. Sure, it happens that it slips into something useless sometimes. I have a couple of years ago lost the same number in kg by only stop eating candy, drink soda, etc., without touching me.
Now comes the problem! I have to say the training and moved me much, much more than ever before, for about 7 months now. In the beginning I lost 3 kg, but suddenly overnight led s so they had come back, and since then it has been completely led s stopped !! Thus, not a gram, I have gone down, even though I was exercising, walking and changed my calorie intake to 1500 calories a day and hardly eat any carbohydrates anymore either. Then my question is whether it is normal? What am I doing wrong? You lose the unfortunately motivation when nothing happens
Jadu Martina, motivation is perishable just like fitness. It must be maintained for it to survive, and some are good results a good way to maintain motivation. But sometimes nothing happens on the scale, just as you have noticed, and then you have to focus on other positive.
For example, remind yourself why you want to eat well and healthy. It's really not just for weight's sake but also for the body to feel good. It is not about running a wrong diet for a few weeks and then eat as they did before - then the pounds led s quickly back again.
The knowledge that you will get results if you only patients can also help to maintain motivation as well as the idea of the long term goal to feel good with the good food and delightful exercise.
Now your basic problem ... you are eating 1500 calories a day and exercise led s and exercise! If you are "normal length", ie somewhere between 160-175, you should lose weight if you are consistent! This is an all too common behavior problems. You might stick to your 1500 kcal most days of the week, but it is possible that you lose track now and then? Now I will not be mean and say that you are lying, but it is absolutely not unusual to joints little truth to himself led s and then of course also for others. I now wish only that you should ask yourself the bit awkward question, "I run with little white lies sometimes? Slips it into a few things that were not planned and that you do not expect. Or are you now and then a 'free-until-today "when you eat what you feel like doing without notice at all? Or are you thinking sometimes that you have practiced so much that you can allow yourself a little extra? If you cross an eye on the calorie content of everything you eat? Viewing you occasionally dimensions and weight or run a rough estimate?
Now I do not mean that one must always lie completely within the borders and that it is never okay to run small debauchery, but if you wish for a quick and clear result must actually be quite accurate. Careless man so we must expect that the result will be a bit of a hip or sometimes even fail completely, and then you simply get their act together and be extra careful a couple of weeks. led s
When I read your question and many others who have the same experience, I feel I would like to sit on your shoulder for a whole day or week and really notice everything you do and tips on small changes in behavior, but that can unfortunately not. But you can do it yourself! Decide to make a two-week test when you are 100% consistent and was then really attentive. Let nothing hinder your decision and feel that you do not want to "cheat" with the amounts precisely because you are so curious to see what happens when you are so there really careful. Most likely you will get a lot of 'aha-experiences "and then also make a really good and clear results.
Comments led s on this article published directly led s without led s prior review or other action by Aller Media. This means that the commenting solely responsible for the content of the comment and the publisher of this site have no responsibility for the comments. Aller Media calls commentators to use a friendly tone, a civilized language, behave well and comply with applicable laws
Hello! led s Well I have been consistent with my calorie counting since the beginning. I have most been up to 1800 calories, and it's probably 3-4 times in total. Now, however, I hired a personal trainer, and made a BIA measurement led s that indicates how much is fat, muscle and water. I have equal proportion of muscle fat and I burn 2,000 calories in sedentary mode of the day, but it is never sedentary. So my PT told me I eat too little considering that I might burn at least 2500 calories a day. So now I eat between 1700-1900 calories, working out 3 days a week for a program she had done and try not to think too much about it. Now, I have also discovered that I

No comments:

Post a Comment