Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Why I write what I write? Because the militant atheists influencable mislead young people. They dec


Apologists site do not apologize Comments Policy Teach them to observe all Following Jesus makes sense! What about me once upon a time in "About me" stood
"You're wasting your time," they say. "You throw your pearls before swine," said another. Other believers pulling shoulders and put little interest in what I do. They can not see why it is not.
Why I write what I write? Because the militant atheists influencable mislead young people. They deceive their followers with lies and false arguments. * They deceive the followers to think that atheism is smarter and more rational than faith. And the lies keep people away from the One who is the Way, the Truth and the Life. They not only drive their followers away from the truth, light pictures they affect the whole climate of society. By Christianity belittle and helping to marginalize it, they took history's most remarkable positive influence society gone.
I write about myself discouraged light pictures in my faith made when I still believed their lies. And why am I telling even on this thread: Every time I an atheist an information light pictures statement to make faith heard, light pictures and I later searched light pictures the data, it was a dishonest statement. Whether they have the divorce rate among believers, the influence light pictures of religion on children, or religion and war talk, they lie and distort every time I've tested their honesty.
David is right (Psalm 14: 1.): To think there is not a God makes you a fool, and not just in a special spiritual sense. light pictures To follies of anti-Christians to show is in the interest of the weaker Christian, the man who has not for or against Jesus chose not to society, and perhaps even the hardened anti-Christian homselwers.
* Lies and false arguments: Here I do not mean "things that the Bible says is false" or "things I do not want to believe light pictures it" I mean objectively false statements light pictures and arguments where the conclusion does not follow from the given information.
Frequently I hear Christians DISMISS light pictures apologetical ventures Because "its all just arguing about words. U can not win anyone to Christ with an argument. Only the Holy Spirit Can Do that. It's all head and no heart and is totally irrelevant to my life. "First, [I can see the character and love for God apologists and Christian Philosophers.] This well That last objection (it's all head and no heart) in it's place . Secondly, * nothing * in isolation Can win someone light pictures to Christ without the Spirit, not even love or acts of service. But people are won over to Christ with arguments all the time-when they 'are Used by the Holy Spirit. With the Holy Spirit's help, they 'are Quite potent.
Yes I also wondered whether I was wasting my time, or maybe doing just a hobby of thinking no. Hope that what I write has a positive effect on those who read it.
Flip, there are many more people who would benefit from an intelligent discussion about what faith means, one of the misconceptions will remove, as at 7 Gospel CDs or 20 friends and colleagues who have Christian T-shirts. I do not know how many of them your blog or mine read it, but someone should tell you tell.
One must love the Lord with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind and all your strength. Perhaps the problem is that the church these days focus too much that people must love God with their hearts. Then sermons and especially hymns particularly strong focus on the emotional. (Church vrouesaamtrekke is even worse!) light pictures But the focus: You must love the Lord with all your mind is often neglected in the church. I think the church light pictures forget some people's minds spiritually nourishing, and therefore the attraction of disbelief for people who want to think they are smarter than others.
To a large extent light pictures I agree with you and I support what you say here ^. It seems to me that those who are with me now read the whole story heard and already know my opinion on issues. Their "humor" me only. The majority of people I would like to achieve read it with me.
Sometimes one feels so. But you never know who you touch read and not comment. And what you write today may be over 5 years can be read by someone light pictures for whom it is a big difference.
(The not-so-nice part of an Internet ministry is how little you see you're making a difference. Example, I know my section for Sunday school and youth work draws disproportionately many readers, but it's readers who do not actually comment.!
Retha and flippie. You can visit there by bierpens.co.za join. He tried to unite all African light pictures blogs. The man is amazing how a strike rate per day, and all these people will benefit from your contributions. So you can make a larger gro

No comments:

Post a Comment