Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A practical example is someone who has cancer. Cancer pure lighting cells are cells that grow uncon

Elijah was a man just like us. | Ettienne's Blog
I sometimes wonder what Bible people pure lighting read or maybe just do not read. If iemend say something like: "No, it's a little too weird" or "I can not imagine that God would do that or not." They are right that the Lord never against His word will speak, but he can certainly do as he wants? He is God! Unfortunately, this way of thinking just what Satan wants.
James, Jesus' half-brother writes in chapter 5:17 "Elijah was a man just like us, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain, and it fell upon the earth for three years and six months, no rain not; "It actually huge implications for our way of thinking. That means I can do what he did and, importantly, I can expect that I will have the same results! It also extends beyond that. If you read the Bible, you read history you read or reality? It is one thing to know Bible stories, but quite another thing to have an expectation that such things also can happen to you. It's what Jesus promised and what is available to us through that Holy Spirit pure lighting is present with us.
God wants us to live His reality pure lighting and not in the fake reality of it for us. The first step is therefore to the word of God with other eyes started reading. Almost like when I read a brochure of a new holiday destination. pure lighting I see all the wonderful activities and facilities available to me to use and enjoy. So are the stories in the bible a list of facilities and activities as I in God's Kingdom discovered. Jesus is my ticket, he is the gate to go through. All I have to do is to start using.
A practical example is someone who has cancer. Cancer pure lighting cells are cells that grow uncontrollably started. So they rebel against the order of creation that Jesus set for them and we know who the father of rebellion. They are, therefore, just as Israel pure lighting Ahab and Jezebel outside God's providential will. I can pray that drought and famine for them in my body will be. I can speak it daily in the name of Jesus.
I saw peroonlik all cancers shrink in half the time that the patient waited for surgery date and without any treatment. This is what happens when I in God's reality start living the truths of the Bible began to speak, and expect to live in my life.
My challenge to the boxes in which God has placed me break down and my mind open to what He wants to do. I no longer will be satisfied with limiting world I see around me, but will begin in God's reality to live. In God's realeit pure lighting I am not a victim, desperately praying to a distant God, but one which I as a child of God and brother of King Jesus the "mountain" and addressing him SEOM him into the sea to cast.
what a wonderful message. Thanks Ettienne. The work of our Almighty Father is absolutely remarkable. In your first paragraph, I should just leave a comment and it's in fact the truth, and I from my own life can attest, have seen many times that he really does what he wants, and no human being or power can stand in his way not. And although we always see things as we humans see things, he kept us in the nognooit forsaken. ECT once a cute photo seen where Jesus for a little pure lighting girl asking her torn teddy bear for him, but she cried and refused, not knowing that he was a new and massive bear behind his back for her ...
You comment with your Google+ account. (Log Out / Change)
Pages How does all this? God still do wonders? Carla's story There's Dynamite in Praise Charne Lazarus's story The God Network E-mail from the air. Carla's network Baptism and the DRC - experience the her the camel's back broke the Inquisition The road ahead The end! The path I had to walk the road with my wife my own decision what does the Bible say about baptism? Your father is waiting for you Who is Etienne?
Who said that celly Botha on Elijah was a man just like us. Khosaan on baptism and water spirits Drienie on baptism and water spirits Khosaan on Power of Prayer Louise on Power of Prayer
Carla deep things of life this and that spiritual truths Uncategorized Miracles Blogroll Flippiefanus's blog Hear Him Kids @ the Cross - Book series for kinderbedienning Unashamedly Ethical Whoshallifear's Blog WordPress.com WordPress.org pure lighting
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment