Sunday, August 10, 2014

This entry was posted related to the category Graphic Design / Visual Communication and tagged bass


I still think about it. What I want to do when I grew up. On the one hand, I have a profession. And I make a living from it is not bad. On the other hand, if I meet a goldfish, with a standard package of three multiple candela lumen choice questions, I would ask Health, Middle East, and to make me a new bass player Paul-time-job.
Disclosure: I love my job as a designer. There is creativity and self-realization and a lot of satisfaction. In recent years, I am able to combine the bass as a profession, but a relatively minor fact that music is the love of my life. Always.
The decision to study visual communication and select studies Rimon "derived from more realistic. Thinking of professionals combine creativity and talent with good stability candela lumen and long-term income. So I decided and applied studies in HIT, and in the short time remaining candela lumen until the effective date, I jumped at the rare opportunity and experimental, and I enrolled in a short course at one of my musical gurus, Matti Caspi.
The course dealt mainly with musical sample. Some processing, candela lumen some listening, some conversation and headgear nostalgia. I found myself writing characters (even though I really, really struggling applicable) and dealing with a composition for beginners. Word repeated many studies and design. When was the first that tied me to the two areas - design and music, he speaks candela lumen softly in the so typical of him that fascinates candela lumen me the words. In one lesson, he asked us to look to the poster on the wall. What do you see? He asked. It was such a psychedelic poster, black with yellow flash. He described a case of it takes one hundred musical arranger and cellists candela lumen one flute player. At a time, one hundred and one of the musicians playing the same character. Musical arrangement, he argued, functioning just like this poster. Despite the massive presence of the black banner, the eye focuses candela lumen on the yellow flash, even though the marginal area poster. Here, too, the ear rather concentrate on the flute, though a minority on the stage. candela lumen
The primary link between the two Loves, who started the same course, the design studies was accompanied me and with me to this day. Over time, I realize more and more that the two areas are driven me from that perception. Bass, for me, is a tool that connects the tempo of the song (drums and percussion in general) and its melody (other instruments). It is an essentially candela lumen modest, as long as does the good job, do not necessarily feel it (unlike the electric guitar, for example, which is voluble between tools). If he deviates, would forge, not "sat candela lumen pace," he will spoil everyone. So, I take it as a tool with the most responsibility. Is the glue of the musical composition. I catch a bit like a concept really. Is the glue that connects the aesthetic elements of design work and if it is good, has good infrastructure design work.
This week I found another link between music and visual communication, but because little else. I am sitting, brooding over a cup of coffee. When I turned my head towards the window, I noticed candela lumen a familiar symbol randomly generated from two different power cables connected to the same multi-wall socket. Beautiful is not it?
This entry was posted related to the category Graphic Design / Visual Communication and tagged bass player, candela lumen bass guitar, the relationship between design and music, music education, music, key G, Matti Caspi, musical arrangement, composition, counterpoint, Rose Diaz, pomegranate, candela lumen from AbadiGuard. You can go directly to this post with a direct link.
You write beautifully, I have already said? I really identify with this thin thread that lasted from your posts. The bass is pretty good image. Something in the background of words in advertising design, something not always constant but feel it sets the pace. And it probably also means that you're not faking. What vehicle do you play?
Thank you darling. Always fun to read comments from you. Now I play a musical production run by Shlomo Gronich. However candela lumen production of sell country music in his arrangements, together with Adler Trio harmonica and Alona Daniel (gorgeous) on drums.
Cool. Probably why I identify with you is because I feel all the time I need to do (too?) candela lumen Something else. And I have some music related dreams (I want to try to be a singer, but I guess it's the closest I get to it :) songwriter. In fact, who knows).
Connecting to% s
Powered by WordPress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment