Monday, August 18, 2014

I remember the day I called to see the


Light enters the light box is open. Upgrade the lighting in the kitchen at home to see the light from outside. And all things outdoors. About as many doors ever. I do not think I exaggerate it. The house where I was blessed to dwell in a compact size. Kitchen is approx 3X4 meters, but thanks to the design area. Position the door and the light is better. Cause discomfort He scored 2 goals for the opposite. From the gate And out of the kitchen to another door. The remaining walls were The Dark Side And the rest is almost etc smartfade all the light is the counter. Complementary and then Remaining walls as the light along the length of nearly 4 meters.
So the "small" Mom, there's a virtual etc smartfade look wider than the "light box" to see the trees from the kitchen. Runs counter Or standing Dishwasher I like the light in the kitchen, this home because you saw "light," "colorful," "Life" and the story moves through. Or continue to be "interesting," "fun" and "fantastic".
I remember the day I called to see the "chameleon" is Lai hear what the mother standing dishwasher as usual. etc smartfade My eyes saw a tiny bird, sunbird came to drink nectar from white Dahlia. It's very cute I go to White Dahlia. I go to red flowers Look to the words of my mother, "Mom, it's a miracle it. The world is vast This bird is small I know that Flowers in here, "See, it's really amazing God is a" designer etc smartfade "who can not find the words to describe. In addition to being designed to be "engineers" who create and deploy a "miracle" because not only building to occur. But the child does not have to give it to sow plow. Also be tricky throughout its life. While viewing getaway Tiny bird flew over the fence to cut the branches etc smartfade of the island. I glanced over and saw a large bird flying into Cork at stalemate. Surprisingly, there are many flower Dahlia. Share it with I do not have to scramble to eat. I ended gossiping birds I just noticed something moving on the wall Ahwๆ below. At first sight, but the Today I thought that was a gecko. It moved upward quickly. It is as if the birds fight. I'm up to almost the top. I did nod off a wall. As if to rise up to the top birdwatching. But he rocked his head out too fast or too soon. I was ringside Drop turf irresponsibly agreed I looked down I rush to see it again, this time it's thinner ballrooms. I have attached a nod to glass fanlight. That is larger than the other, or it's etc smartfade a miracle I made it smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment