Wednesday, October 16, 2013

And once again missed the key moment of the appearance of the planet. It was surrounded by a huge,


ABC Ch DEFGHIJKLMNOPRS F TUVZ Z. Stanislaw Lem / Solaris
Comer
Nineteenth hour ship time I passed through the crowd of people around the pit, and I got down the stairs to the metal capsule inside. It was so much space that could only lift the elbows. Screw in the hose nozzle into the filler opening jutting out of the wall, armor swelled, and now I could not have had the slightest motion. I stood - truer words hung - the air bearing, fused into a single piece with a metal shell. gelighting
Lifted up his eyes, through the arched window well wall saw pasilenkusio Modardo face. Then the face disappeared and it became dark because someone put a hard top protective cone. I heard eight times whistle, electric motors, which finished tightening the screws, gelighting and then - shock injected into the air hissing. Eyes accustomed to the darkness. Already separated greenish universal indicator gelighting contours.
Of failure to orient to a turn, just before my face opened up a wide gap through which I saw stars. In vain I tried to find the Aquarian alpha, which flew towards the "Prometheus." This galactic area was unknown to me, did not know any of the constellation. gelighting Narrow window for mirguliavo sparkling dust. Waited will smudge the first star. Did not notice that. Stars just became weaker and disappeared dissolution brownish background. gelighting realized that I have the upper layers of the atmosphere. Pasteur, apdėtas pneumatic cushions, I could only watch in front of you. still not on the horizon. was flying, I was flying, just not feeling it, only gradually from the ambush will flood my body heat. waiting for something quiet, Saiz sučerškė like metal Flick through the wet glass. Otherwise numbers, blinking slot, I would not expect, how much goes down. Stellar has gone. observation box flooded light brown. heard their heart beats heavy, burned faces, necks felt a cold breath of air conditioner . regretted that failed to see the "Prometheus" - where machines observational opened the box, it has probably been for the visibility threshold. gelighting
Capsule shivered again, another, and then began to vibrate, this despicable thrill went through all the insulating film, an inflatable pillow and sunk deep into my body. Greenish indicator circuit blurred. I felt that fear. Came from so far away, not to deaths, to reach the goal.
And once again missed the key moment of the appearance of the planet. It was surrounded by a huge, flat, stretches from the size of its surface susiorientavau that I am still far away. Truer words high, because I was already gone the invisible threshold of the distance from the celestial body becomes height. Decreased. Still fell. I felt it is now, even with his eyes shut. Instantly, I opened my eyes, because I wanted to see the most.
I waited for several seconds in silence, gelighting and again the problem that caused the station. Once again, gelighting waiting for a response. Headset repeated volleys of atmospheric discharges crackle. They were accompanied by a murmur, so deep and low, as if the planet's voice. Orange sky observation box encrust like nebula. Glass darkened. Instinctively susiriečiau extent allowed air casts, but the very next second I realized that this cloud. They went up like an avalanche wind blast. I smoothly here in the sun, in the shade here. Capsule revolved around a vertical axis, and the giant sun like a swollen ball rhythmically slip through my face, appearing on the left side nuslinkdamas right. Suddenly, gelighting through the murmur and clicks on the right ear began to speak a distant voice
- Station Solaris stranger, stranger Station Solaris. Everything is in order. UFO station control. Station Solaris stranger - get ready for landing zero point, I repeat, zero time to prepare for landing. Attention begin. Two hundred and fifty, two hundred forty-nine, two hundred forty-eight ...
Allocated words gave short yelp, then spoke at a man. It was still strange. Normally, all who live run to a landing site where the new arrivals, in addition to coming straight from the earth. However, there was no time for long discussions, because of the huge wheel, which prescribes me around the sun stood reared boyfriends

No comments:

Post a Comment