Monday, July 7, 2014

- Much has changed since last time, and thank God for it, laughing Samsaya. I meet her at Bonnier o


- Much has changed since last time, and thank God for it, laughing Samsaya. I meet her at Bonnier offices to talk about the disc comes out August 10th. We've seen her on television, in a few movies and have heard the singles "Change", "Money" and "ADHD". Samsaya says that she is very fond of singles, releasing enough one soon.
- It would have been sad if nothing was new. I felt earlier that I had a sound in his voice that I needed to develop, and it has done now. I have spent time on the voice, which is my instrument. I have made many songs, worked with many people, have had no deadlines and learned a lot, she says.
- Beats alone is not enough, I found out. Some artists could come anywhere litestructures and sung over anything - because they have such a good instrument. Erykah Badu, MIA, Missy Elliott, Lady Gaga ... That I will also have it.
- For a while I sat in NY and asked myself; I'm slow, or something? I had no money. And then I had to make a choice, to either do it properly - or do not do it. So I focused on making it 110%. I have taken all the loans it is possible to take to achieve this, and to develop myself enough, she says.
SPIRIT is a free magazine for young people, and anyone else who appreciates good material for film, music, education, trends and everything else going on in popular litestructures culture. Magazine in 2011 existed for 17 years, and has always been a market leader both in terms of audience and in relation to those attempting litestructures to reach this audience. In particular, we are first with the past, when it comes to things young people are concerned.
About Spirit Work Spirit Contact us

No comments:

Post a Comment