Sunday, July 6, 2014

After that you can call for reading storm I have to get right into some of my statements in a previ


After that you can call for reading storm I have to get right into some of my statements in a previous post: Plate Cover: Part 2 1) I do not think my mother bellacore is a better photographer than Elliott Landy. Robbie Robertson would not have one of the hip photographers who walked around in New York in 1969, he asked the record company to find the worst. bellacore They found that Elliott Landy, bellacore who at that time worked for RAT magazine. If we look at the cover of "the brown album" we see the band Posserer without one smile. But it fungerete, it was the exact opposite of what other photographers did at this time. The real issue is that you do not need to hire Per Heimly for the photo session, one mate's uncle or a band can do the job, if not as good, at least cheaper. Or maybe it will be better too? 2) I do not Storm Thor Gerson is a bad photographer. His images are sometimes exceptional. BUT, it can be a bit much in the length / amount. And for those who wondered why I had not included bellacore Ummagumma cover, here it is: But I still think it does not belong in the lead. It reminds me a little too much about the plastic bags to the old grocery store that was located in Elgeseter street; such a picture-in-picture. But in 1969, so this was probably a groundbreaking cover considering the technician they had then. Why do I know that "the brown album" cover is better (this album Ummagumma and came out the same year). Both cover artwork describes bellacore in his own way the music. Pink floyd: bellacore psychedelic and at times pompous (three songs on this album are divided into "parts") The Band: Honest and "popular" (a word which I believe has been molested to the point recently. You all know why .) 3) To you who wondered why I do not have a cover on the 1st place: I still can not find the ultimate cover. Although I have many people who are qualified.


No comments:

Post a Comment