Monday, July 28, 2014

Age of Preparation 1. Cook spaghetti and advance the current well. Two. Slice the garlic into thin


Not a lot of dishes bilbesiktning I would say they were groundbreaking for me, but it's definitely one of them. I will plainly say that this recipe [1:1] (see what that key credits) Jamie Oliver (The Naked Chef). I'm pretty sure the recipe appears in one of his books, but since I have only his Italian book (which is excellent by the way) so I do not know where, I took the recipe from one of his TV programs.
So why do I consider this recipe breaks through for me? Because until I saw him preparing to this spaghetti, pasta dishes I prepare pretty banal. Tomato sauces, mushrooms and cream, olive oil and garlic, you know, the standard of the standard. As I watched the program first thought bilbesiktning that crossed my mind was, what a goat .... He does? Why put pasta salad? On second thought, I saw that all of the elements I love in itself and why not try to connect between them in the same dish. I tried and since the dish at home in us. I also opened a huge open appoint various pasta I'm preparing ever since.
Honor of writing this post, and organizing my thoughts in an orderly way, I created a sense contradicts bilbesiktning one hand you've advanced a lot since this pasta surprised me and on the other the Jamie Oliver, this young chef, there is plenty of time. So I tried to check when I started to prepare this dish and found out for sure in 2003 I've prepared it, and at that point Jamie Oliver was already famous with books and TV shows. It says something for him and unfortunately for me as well ... but what they say: time flies when having fun.
As I have written before all the elements of my favorite dish. All salad leaves me I am trying to annex as much of arugula, I love his little bitterness. Also I love anchovies (I do not know if it's the right time to tell you that as a child I loved the anchovy bilbesiktning paste those yellow tubes arrived, I wonder if it is still present) in any case even those who do not like anchovies can pay a little less but not completely give it up It is used here as a seasoning packet of salt and feel its strong flavor. What does it feel the combination of sour / spicy chili / lemon so my favorite. bilbesiktning We've been through it differently Casado and Thai Nam Tok, and I guarantee it will appear in recipes. Short but good things in this course.
First we will take off the table the issue of cooking pasta. I guess the next paragraph I'll bilbesiktning get some blow-back fans pasta heavy because each school Italian cooking, in the introduction, write the sauce always waiting for the pasta and it should switch removes cooking straight sauce or dish, and most often it is true, but in this recipe I recommend (Italian close your eyes) Cook the pasta first, wash it in cold water, and let it rest for a while. Years of experience, which was a little pasta, bilbesiktning and lost some of its moisture works best olive oil-based sauces. I have a whole theory on the subject and the opportunity I will list it, but for this recipe, gestures Trust Who ... who still insists can certainly cook the spaghetti at the last minute.
Slice thin rings dry chili (without seeds). I use this recipe a little dried chilli, from 1.5 to 2. All other chili pepper will also work. I always taste a tiny bit to make sure sharpness and then decide on the amount I want to pay.
Sift the arugula leaves that do not belong and stole the package, I also used to cut the part of the stem that it went wide, but that's just me, you really do not have to. From a pile of arugula put two handfuls aside. You should still remain fairly large pile of arugula. If not, then you have bought a small package and a large bag.
Put the olive oil and anchovies in a pan over medium heat. I mention, from then quick work, strictly bilbesiktning short time and stirring constantly. This is also the time to thank filmmaker for the help filming this post, pace of work required here would not get along with both tasks.
Please note that I'm mixing spaghetti with two large wooden forks, bouncing it in a pan like mixing a salad, it's really comfortable. Stirring Joints little arugula tend to tack into blocks and spread them evenly inside the spaghetti.
Age of Preparation 1. Cook spaghetti and advance the current well. Two. Slice the garlic into thin slices. Three. Cleaning the chili seeds and slice thin rings. Four. Peel the lemon with Ztsr and finely chop. Five. Squeeze the lemon juice. Six. Chop the anchovies. Seven. Separating two handfuls package bilbesiktning arugula and set aside. Eight. Deep pan put the olive oil and anchovies and heat two minutes over medium heat. Nine. While heating Crumble the anchovies in oil until it melts. 10th., Add the garlic and chilli and fry, stirring one minute. 11th., Add the arugula (except two handfuls side) and stir until Smithie reduced by 3/4 of. 12th., Add the lemon zest and stir a few seconds. 13th. Add the lemon juice, immediately turn off the heat and stir 20-30 seconds. 14th., Add the spaghetti and stir. 15th. Lit back the fire and stir two minutes to heat the spaghetti. And separate groups arugula wrap. 16. Give two plates. Over each plate put a handful of rocket leaves if you want a little Parmesan. 17th. Serve immediately. Enjoy your meal. Serves 2
Age of Preparation 1. Cook spaghetti and advance the current well. Two. Slice the garlic into thin slices. Three. Cleaning the chili seeds and slice thin rings. Four. Peel the lemon with Ztsr and finely chop. Five. Squeeze the lemon juice. Six. Chop the anchovies. Seven. Separating two handfuls package arugula and set aside. Eight. Deep pan put the olive oil and anchovies and heat two minutes over medium heat. Nine. While heating Crumble the anchovies bilbesiktning in oil until it melts. 10th., Add the garlic and chilli and fry, stirring one minute. bilbesiktning 11th., bilbesiktning Add the arugula (except two handfuls side) and stir until Smithie reduced by 3/4 of. 12th., Add the lemon zest and stir a few seconds. 13th. Add the lemon juice, immediately turn off the heat and stir 20-30 seconds. 14th. Adding a

No comments:

Post a Comment