Monday, March 16, 2015

The government has announced kuwajiri 36,071 new teachers this year whose names hope to the announc


"I tried to stop alcohol was missed, I was drunk excessive until I had problems with my friends, staying bars every time, that's were my life. "One day I heard a voice within me that I must change, I said to my sister, I want to be prayed for, I went to church and led a prayer of repentance. Yes it became my first. "Those club lights are the words of a former star of the music of the new generation who swagger club lights in the rhythms of Zouk, Kashumba Bazil. There is no doubt that he is remembered by many for how he vyotamba hits as Providence had driven Stara Thomas and Bizimana Ntavyo `Bizzman '. club lights But for now, K-Bazil not the songs as Livelihoods and other worldly. Amebadilika and turn the Servant of God, with a great ability to stand altar and even on stage shouting demons in Jesus' name. In his conversation with this column recently, Pastor Kashumba says that he regrets losing most of his time in the pleasures of the world which are largely zilimpoteza. Let alone drunkenness and adultery, says he used his fame and even well find himself plagued by many of the global crises, including club lights a serious car accident and also thrown in jail several times. "I have gone over the life of the strange and sad, but now I am a free man, peace, comfort and love from trusting God. "I work to God with one accord, and I went on to the singing, I thank God for instruction I received in my Shepherd Josephat Gwajima of the Church of Glory of Christ, has helped me a lot," says the boy who was born 33 years ago in Bukoba, Kagera. He says that, after the return to God and to stand firm in his faith, now it is time to return the favor to him to try to bring them back group is mostly lost in the world of luxury and forget club lights God. Apart from using his brilliant singing, for now, K'Bazil also one of the pastors in the Church club lights of Christ Glory Of The Resurrection and the Life existing or Kawe, Dar es Salaam, which previously was Ubungo, Chai Bora. This church is under Josephat Gwajima Lead Pastor. "Am club lights I preaching church, and also against my will, the work of God through music, that is why I came also to an album of music, including the first since nimrudie God. Shepherd K-Bazil has emerged club lights with ten songs, including club lights carrying the name of the album, "he Ananipenda". He spoke after being asked to express his artistic destiny after being abandoned secular songs. Apart from Jesus Ananipenda, album of K-Bazil has another as I know, Time and Fortune, You are the Father, Reset, Praise, heart, Thank you Jesus, Let us press on to Mama. He admits that, if not to God, probably would not know what he's doing now, in spite of his reading of the University. Graduate studies of Geography and the Environment at the University of Dar es Salaam. But he did not use his knowledge well at the same time, due to the neighborhood and the pleasures of the world, as he got the money and fame from being on campus. "Thank God, now mind stabilized," says Pastor Kashumba who is currently Perida Mdegela's club lights husband, who scored her life shackles of December 5 last year. Hajabahatika get him a child. Is he zungumziaje related to the salvation club lights of the musician who swagger to him at the time, Stara Thomas? "It is certainly good news. Kilichomwongoza I do not know, but I've never talked to him on matters of salvation. club lights "I'm thinking to join him again, but this time working in the music of the Gospel, although it will be in the future," says the young man was tall, with a tone of gravity who last weekend began a long journey to proclaim the word of God through the Gospel, if is part of its strategy to pass in all regions had ever performed in the musical world. Such is Kashumba Bazil, Zouk Irish giant who now expects to abduct the most musically through the Word of God. Will he continue in 'new planet' he yoiingia? Himself says: "My goals are to serve the Lord with me. People sit knowing that K'Bazil has now decided to deny and repudiate his earlier life bears his cross and follow Him with a whole heart used for his work. It is a weighty words of K-Bazil, however of course is a matter of wait and see.
The government has announced kuwajiri 36,071 new teachers this year whose names hope to the announcement in the middle of this month (March) and w ...
New levels of salaries of government workers in 2013
National news (2604) International News (1820) Politics (970) OMG (390) Health (354) Sports and Recreation (315) Religion (301) Economy and Business (257) violence (251) Famous club lights People (185) Disaster (166) Employment (163) Education (163) Africa News (135) Mothers and children (129) Greetings Special (116) News Mastaa (111) True Story (110) Love & Relationships (78) Law (76

No comments:

Post a Comment