Thursday, September 25, 2014

Well, you have a quarrel led online with her husband ... the day before the memory of the third day


Blog genre
Well, you have a quarrel led online with her husband ... the day before the memory of the third day in Paris, husband to the Louvre, I was back to the hotel, but I do not see the Mona Lisa in the Louvre to come to the "Paris that?! led online "What about I feel is to husband the second time, I to the Louvre for the first time to her husband, to ask you I want to see the Mona Lisa ..." Sorry, but the ... ". Picture of the Mona Lisa, it was smaller than I had imagined. You see from where it is not possible to go up close to the picture like the other, 2-3m much away. Take also a two-shot of the Mona Lisa, satisfaction! Of course, it was also found in the Mona Lisa other than because it also paid admission much trouble! Ie there's this. Ruble It was really wider. There are also many paintings, such as those seen in the Book of world history a long time ago, I was able I hate museums also try a little interested. But your dinner that was decent of this trip only night of the day ~ ... wanted born to women who are interested in painting led online more! Are also listed in the "Paris Lonely Planet", Le Cristal de Sel (Le Crystal de cell) where I went was a very good shop! Perhaps that was visiting to only little opening hours, visitor zero Take a look at from the outside in the shop to arrive. When I went to the courage and her husband, a "system in which I have done Oh?!" While said, but because it reserved, selection and a very friendly service, Japanese menu, delicious meals, and affordable price, It was right! led online ! But the amount of meat or were many little, I was eating too much ... it was a painful night return


No comments:

Post a Comment